The Divine Imagination of Resplendent Soul

The Divine Imagination of Resplendent Soul

A Chapter by Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
"

Selected passages from my new book, Love's True Home.

"
Love is a river flowing from God into our hearts. As it flows out again to all life, it takes a little bit of our unique flavor with it. We are vehicles for spirit, God’s love.This is the very essence of life. We exist because of God’s love; we are all children of God. Can it get any simpler? 

In the center of a serene, majestic ocean, I sat next to my master in a tiny boat. “How vast and beautiful it is,” I gasped in wonder.  Smiling with sparkling benevolent eyes, he whispered gently,  “The ocean you behold is merely the surface of your precious heart. Immerse yourself into its glorious depths, sweet soul, and discover your spiritual nature. You are the splendor of God’s divine love.”

An inspired soul is one through which spirit’s love flows like a glorious river of light and an ecstatic song of joy. The sublime sweetness of spirit’s holy breath always brightens and enriches the lives of others.
 
Love thyself as soul, not as a person. People vanish and bodies die. Love is an eternal beacon residing in your heart. Shine on, and fear nothing. Look beyond your body and rejoice as you behold spirit’s resplendent light and sound within.

If you use the expressions “my soul” and “your soul,” you have yet to discover your true nature. Soul is not a thing that you possess. You are soul.

In a dream, I awoke, realizing we had been here many times before. My lover and I hovered above a luminescent babbling brook, mesmerized, as it whispered sublime secrets. Suddenly, a legion of angels erupted from our radiant hearts, and the brook became a heavenly waterfall of liquid emeralds bathing us with spirit’s heavenly nectar.

Consider this. You are not your body, your feelings, or your thoughts.  You are soul,eternal and perfect, captain of your mystic ship, God of your universe. Set your sails, and allow the winds of loving spirit to fill your golden heart and carry you away.

I looked down at my light body. Billions of sparkling, dancing atoms pulsed and glowed with an effervescence that left me breathless. A multitude of colors, textures, and shapes cascaded and intermingled in a celebration of love. I experienced life with higher senses and felt a joy I had never known before. I am soul; free and complete within myself.

Thou art resplendent soul: a shining beacon of God’s limitless and indomitable love. I behold thee and celebrate your true spiritual nature. Love thyself, sweet child of God, and allow the brilliance of your golden heart to shine forth.
 
A soul does not develop.It is enveloped by many coverings and unfolds like origami, releasing God’s loving light and sound from its spiritual heart, love’s true home.

In a dream, I walked naked through a shimmering valley, high in the sacred mountains of a distant world. The air was warm and moist;  the ice I trod upon sparkled like precious jewels. As I neared the precipice, I became intoxicated with joy. Suspended high above me in a liquid azure sky, three golden suns drenched my perfect body with benevolent rays of pure liquid love.

Soul, in its self-realized state, is like a wild stallion: noble, free-spirited, unfettered,and spontaneous, forever roaming the wondrous skies of heaven.Humans without spiritual awareness are like tamed workhorses: corralled, kept in reign by the mind, and forever following the dictates of others. 

Thou art resplendent soul: a shining beacon of God’s limitless and indomitable love. I behold thee and celebrate your true spiritual nature. Love thyself, sweet child of God, and allow the brilliance of your golden heart to shine forth.

Intuition is allowing spirit, the voice of God, to be our guide. It beckons from beyond the mind, bringing bounty, joy, and opportunity into our lives. Intuition offers creative solutions to our problems. Open the petals of your inimitable heart,sweet soul, and accept God’s gracious love.

I stand drenched under the waterfall of your perfect love. Wash over me, Great Spirit: carry me to my true home in the bosom of your loving heart.

Selected passages from my new book, Love's True Home

© 2011 ~ Jean-Pierre Raven Gregoire (aka: Sri Gawn Tu Fahr)



 



© 2011 Sri Gawn Tu Fahr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this write very interesting. How you speak of God and also speak of having past lives. Many have problems with me because I do this.......wonderful write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thank you for the strong and powerful words. We must be strong and hold tight to our belief to be able to survive in this world. Thank you for the positive words of hope.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011
Tags: inspiration, religion, philosophy, poetry, poem


Author

Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
Sri Gawn Tu Fahr

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada



About
Facebook's Mystic of Mayhem, author of Love's True Home, romantic poet, troubadour, philosopher, inspirational writer, lyricist, comic, upbeat, adventurous! I am not a saint, master, savior or redeem.. more..

Writing