Baby World Adventures: Baby Gods Trouble

Baby World Adventures: Baby Gods Trouble

A Story by Tanya
"

What happens when the baby gods can't agree on the weather?

"
The babies of Baby World woke with a smile on their faces. It would finally be warm enough to go outside and play, since it was the middle of Spring.
Babies everywhere where thinking about all the fun things they were going to do outside, all the adventures they would. After they ate breakfast, and their parents dressed them for the day, they were ready to go.
But one look outside made them lose all hope for the day. Outside the ground was covered in snow. The sun was out, but it was raining also. Something was seriously wrong with the weather. A sudden clash of thunder had the babies and their parents jumping. Everyone looked toward Mount Babypus. Something was wrong with the baby gods.

On Mount Babypus, the baby gods were in a very heated argument.
" The babies would have more fun with snow," Rocky said.
" No, they want it to be sunny," Sunny grinned.
" I think it would be best if it rained, it would help the flowers the babies love so much," Rose commented.
" No snow!" Rocky exclaimed.
" Sun," Sunny replied.
" Rain," Rose softly said.
This went on for a while, while the other other baby gods watched. Finally they spoke up.
" I think we should look at this logically," Pi started, " snow would not be logical for this time of the year, Rocky. So that leaves us with rain and sun."
" I think it should be sunny, that way the babies can get outside and run around and exercise," Tish stated.
" Let the rain fall down, the music it would make, babies dance, babies sing, it will be a beautiful thing," Larko sung.
" Teo, you agree with me, don't you," Rocky sarted looking at Teo, " it should snow, right? Snow is much more fun."
" I....I ttthink iiit should...." Teo sniffed," I.....I ttthink iiit should bbbbeeee sunnnneeee," he cried.
" No it should rain," Rose said.
Bobo crawled over to them. " Ahhhh gaaa nee, paaaabooo, waaawaaa, loooo. Suuuug miiiiimoooo, kaapooo."
" Bobo does have a point," Pi said. " It would be better if we just take turns. One week sunny and then the next rain."
" What about snow?" Rocky demanded.
" It's just to warm for snow. It's Spring time now." Sunny grinned.
" It snows in the spring," Rocky countered. 
" In the beginning of Spring, but not in the middle," Pi said.
Before anyone else could say anything Mount Babypus shook. The baby gods looked to see their parents their, and they didn't look happy.
" What are you babies doing? The babies of Baby World were stuck inside all day today, and worst, everyone is confused. You are all suppose to agree on things not just make what you want happen to happen," their daddy said.
" Naaaa woooo heeeeggga." Bobo said. Which was basiclly, ' I told you so.'
" Now tomorrow you will agree on what the weather will be and stick to it, or someone else will be in charge of thing, understand?" their mommy said. The babies nodded their heads.
" Good, now clean up that mess, and then it's bed time." The baby gods sullenly did as they were told...
Even baby gods have to obey their god parents.

The end (til next time)

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

507 Views
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2013
Tags: Baby World