One night

One night

A Story by Taniska 😊😊

That was a night without moon. I went to sleep early than usually.
That night I have seen a horror movie. So I was pretty scared. Suddenly I jumped out of the bed at the midnight . When I switched on the lights I saw a black cat lying in my bed . I got scared and tried to made it out from my bed room . Again I went to sleep and I heard a knock on the main gate ,I went to  gate to check and suddenly the strong wind started blowing. I was afraid. I bring guts and again went to the gate where I saw an old women was wearing a white cloth and looking very dirty . She asked me for some food I agreed with her and brought her to my house . I gave her four slices of bread and some milk to eat ,after eating that she  again began to ask me that is there any cloth for her . I got tensed as I was living in a mess with my friends but at that day I was alone . I asked her to wait for a while and went to find some clothes and in my bag I found a beautiful saree that I have taken from my Mom. I gave that saree to her and she became so happy that she blessed me and told me that she will always be with me. I got confused. After her depature I went to call my mother. She said me about our neighbour mrs Verma's death news who have passed since last week .After my parents  She was the one who used to love me most as she had no child. So my mother guessed that the women was Mrs Verma . And she advised me not to fear as she was a good women. I don't know who was that women may be she was mrs. Verma but that was a moment of my life that I never going to forget.

© 2018 Taniska 😊😊


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice poem! i enjoyed the suspense!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Ahh, this is a story 😄😄
NotUsinganymore

5 Years Ago

Oops, but it was nice!
Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanx sir for your kind visit towards my story . I glad that u like it ((smiles )) 😊😊😊😊
A nice tale full of intrigue, suspense and curiosity and creepiness.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanks Mam for your kind words ((smiles ))😊😊😊😊

Onlyme

5 Years Ago

my pleasure Taniska. great work.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 6, 2018
Last Updated on December 6, 2018
Tags: Short story, horror

Author

Taniska  😊😊
Taniska 😊😊

Cuttack, Odisha, India



About
I am a girl of 16 and I'm here to share my writings with you and also to accept your good suggestion. 😊 Keep smiling 😄😃🤣😆😉😊😀😁&.. more..

Writing