Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Roxi L

Tabitha

         I moved here to Kingston Michigan with my mother, step-dad, and 2 sisters. We left our home in Nashville Tennessee in order to escape my crazy older brother and phyco father.

         My brother and biological father have been abusing me for the past 13 years of my life. Just four years ago we escaped them and I aged to my current age of 16, almost 17. Just a month ago my brother found me and threatend to kill me of I didn't do what he told me to do. I rebeled and he grabbed a knife from the kitchen and tried to stab me in the cheast. He missed and hit me in the top of the arm.

         We moved to Michigan to escape them and even told our friends and family that we can't tell them where we are, eaither Dad or Thomas would find us and finish the job that they started.

         I look back at the time we moved and the time that we moved here and my thoughts were that I was going to hate it. I kept thinking this until I started to pack my things into the room and Griffin was there. He was the one that changed my world and changed my entire prespective of my new life.

         He was my one true friend and the only one that was kind to me, besides my best friend from Tennessee, Jake, and my Step-Dad,Mark, who was like the family that I never had, at least that's what I thought until IT happened.

Welcome to my Life



© 2011 Roxi L


Author's Note

Roxi L
This is basically Tabitha telling of her past and of what she thought of the time she moved to Michigan. Ignore grammer and Spelling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Its a really nice setting and plot, I love the way you tell the story, telling the past. I sure wil read on, keep the request coming :)
Also, just one suggestion, change the '1' to 'one, I don't know if its me problem or not, but its weird to have a number in a story, I think using 'one' will be better. Hope it helps

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You're doin' a lot of telling, and no showing. The backstory could have waited, but it's nice to know what's going on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooh, well done. I'm interested to see what happens.

Posted 12 Years Ago


phyco-psycho
1 best friend-one
i don't think it;'s good to start off with dropping information on us. let us wonder about her past first. OMG, how could her own flesh and bl;ood brother try to kill her? unless he 's on drugs...I liked how you ended it though. ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderful start! It has me interested already:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Its a really nice setting and plot, I love the way you tell the story, telling the past. I sure wil read on, keep the request coming :)
Also, just one suggestion, change the '1' to 'one, I don't know if its me problem or not, but its weird to have a number in a story, I think using 'one' will be better. Hope it helps

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice opening. :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
6 Reviews
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

Roxi L
Roxi L

A Kingdom Far, Far Away, MD



About
"One day you will be old enough to read fairy tales again" ~C.S. Lewis "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age. The child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childho.. more..

Writing
A Work of Heart A Work of Heart

A Story by Roxi L


TRFTL: Prolouge TRFTL: Prolouge

A Chapter by Roxi L


TRFTL: Chapter 1 TRFTL: Chapter 1

A Chapter by Roxi L





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5