Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Roxi L

Tabitha

 

         He looked like an angel when he was asleep. His body standing out on the purple covers of my bed. Griffin had long eyelashes that fell onto his cheekbones when he slept.

         "Why did I say it was okay for him to stay here?" I asked myself. "I should have hit him with the bat when I had the chance."

         I sat on the edge of the bed and touched my scar. I flinched. It's healed, but still tender. I scooted closer to Griffin and touched his arm, which lay slung across his stomach. He stirred, but didn't wake up. Griffin's lips curled into a slight smile and I layed my hand on his upturned one.

         Griffin wrapped his fingers around my hand a squeezed. I looked to his face and his eyes were wide open, looking at me.

         "Sorry." I said trying to pull my hand away, but he wouldn't let go.

         "Do not be. I was waiting for you to do so." He sat up and I leaned back into his chest. It was warm and rock hard, but I felt the most comfortable that I have ever felt. I let a shaky breath out and layed deeper into chest. Griffin's arm encircled me and we layed like that for what seemed like an eternity.

         "Tell me about your self." I said.

         Griffin looked at me and smiled. "Alright. Im 19. I am originally from Miami Flordia. All of my family died from an illness. I moved her to maine when I lost my job and could not support myself any longer. Now I work at a retirement home and live in this house. I've been serching for the one thing that could take them down."

         I nodded. "That sounds bad. What happened, with the job I mean?"

         "I learned their secrets. All big operations have secrets. Griffin said.

         I tried to look at his eyes but he was looking out the window at the sunset. "It's beautiful." I said. Griffin nodded, but didn't say anything else.



© 2011 Roxi L


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Roxi L
Sorry these chapters are short. Ignore grammer and spelling.
~Roxi/V~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cutesy scene...
WHAT SECRETS?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Can't wait to read more! I wanna know what secreats were found out xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


moved her to maine- move here to Maine. sorry but i couldn't resist. i like this and it raises questions of to what secret he found out. She should have asked him, but i guess the answer will be revealed.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

Roxi L
Roxi L

A Kingdom Far, Far Away, MD



About
"One day you will be old enough to read fairy tales again" ~C.S. Lewis "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age. The child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childho.. more..

Writing
A Work of Heart A Work of Heart

A Story by Roxi L


TRFTL: Prolouge TRFTL: Prolouge

A Chapter by Roxi L


TRFTL: Chapter 1 TRFTL: Chapter 1

A Chapter by Roxi L