Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Roxi L

Griffin

         I looked at Tabitha. Her hand was clutched around mine and her head laying on my shoulder. Her breath was warm against my neck and deep, as if she were asleeep.

         I tryed to twist my head so that I could see if she was asleep, but instead she turned hers to look at me. "I am sorry." I said. She smiled.

         "You have nothing to be sorry for." She mumbled. I smiled and her hazel eyes started to droop. She was falling asleep. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

         "Tabitha! Someone's coming. I have to hide." She hopped up and off of me and I walked into the closet.

 

Tabitha

         My sister, Mariah, walked into the room. She was the complete oppisite of me. Her hair was long and blonde. She wore pink and other really bright colors all the time, which made the tattoo of her boyfriends name on her arm stand out like a dollar bill in one of the sand flats in Arizona. Lastly, her eyes were a stricking green that stared right into your soul.

         "Someone else is in here with us." She said. She also had this gift of knowing things, like a change in energy. Mariah started to walk around the room. She walked over to the closet and I tensed up.

         "No one's in there." She mumbled, moving the hangers and jacket. She walked back over to me. "Dinner's ready." She stated coldly and walked right out of the room.

         "Well she seems nice." Griffin said sarcastically climbing down from the top shelf of the closet.

         "Yeah shes a peach."



© 2011 Roxi L


Author's Note

Roxi L
Ignore grammer and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hatin on Mariah.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Another great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

Roxi L
Roxi L

A Kingdom Far, Far Away, MD



About
"One day you will be old enough to read fairy tales again" ~C.S. Lewis "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age. The child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childho.. more..

Writing
A Work of Heart A Work of Heart

A Story by Roxi L


TRFTL: Prolouge TRFTL: Prolouge

A Chapter by Roxi L


TRFTL: Chapter 1 TRFTL: Chapter 1

A Chapter by Roxi L