Chapter 2:Betrayal

Chapter 2:Betrayal

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki
"

A draft of chapter 2.

"

The armies of the Cherry Blossom Kingdom ready up their gear to protect their kingdom. The army marches toward the border of their kingdom killing any humans they come across. Their footsteps echo throughout the landscape. Moriota commands the armies to stand guard and watch over the kingdom. Moriota walks away from his post walking deep within the forest.

 

              “Takashi?” Moriota quietly calls out this person’s name. A shadowy figure appears within the darkness. “I see you got the letter. How are we going to do this? The princess is heavily guarded and we have been losing hundreds of soldiers trying to reach her. Those undead warriors are just too much for us!” Takashi yells with frustration. “Quiet down you idiot! I have a plan but it is a risky plan. I still don’t know which side he will side with. If he does not side with us we are doomed” Takashi questions Moriota of this mysterious person. However all he gets is more questions than answers. “Takashi don’t worry hope will arrive soon. For now remove your troops let us not have any more unnecessary losses.” Takashi agrees with Moriota as he vanishes in smoke.

              “Commander, the humans are retreating shall we chase?” A young voice calls out. Moriota intensely stares at this young archer. “How long have you been standing there? Answer now!” The young archer flinches in surprise. “Sir! I already know of your plans to kill the princess. I have been doing research ever since you started wandering off from the castle. I know the dark secret the princess holds.” Moriota can only stand there in shock. He is speechless but manages to ready his hidden blade within his sleeve. “CAPTIN! Don’t kill me! I am on your side! I respect the princess but I have a duty to protect the kingdom. There is one thing that worries me though.” Moriota raises his brows in question of the young archer’s question. “Does the princess even know about the fate she has been handed down?”



© 2011 Yoshiyuki


Author's Note

Yoshiyuki
I am going to be adding more. But for now its a little peak into the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved it!! Keep going!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 9, 2011


Author

Yoshiyuki
Yoshiyuki

Kahului, HI



Writing
Silent Night Silent Night

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki