Chapter 6:The Sacrificial Seal

Chapter 6:The Sacrificial Seal

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki
"

The Sacrificial Seal is created.

"

The sound of powerful magical nuke attacks can be seen and heard all throughout the city. Dragons roamed through the air breathing down fiery destruction. The town of the Gods which was once a beautiful place is now in shambles.

             

              Yoshiyuki’s eyes widen. He is paralyzed. No matter how hard he tries his body won’t move. The floor below reflects sacrificial symbols in a circle lighting up slowly.

             

              “Looks like it’s my lucky day! Little boy" A man stood towering over Yoshiyuki. The man looks down at Yoshiyuki with monstrous eyes. Several high level sacrificial seals surround Yoshiyuki. The ground shakes as the floor below collapses. The seal holds Yoshiyuki suspended in the air.

 

              Black feather wings rise from the bottomless pit below Yoshiyuki. As the entity rose up from the depths the ground shook in terror. The beast roars causing chaos to all around it. The crumbling of the earth is belittled by the mighty roar. Bigger than a sky scrapper the beast destroys anything it comes in contact with. The beast craves for blood. The beast lunges its ghastly mouth attempting to eat Yoshiyuki. But the Thunder Shield shocks the beast, shielding Yoshiyuki from his impending doom. Chanting can be heard all around the area. Men in red cloaks surround the area in a circle. Fire rises from the depths. Chains fly out from the depths of the pit chaining the creature to the land.

 

              A few miles away in a different section of the town a bloody battle is taking place. The Gods send out vicious attacks on both ends. The attacks destroy everything it comes in contact with, bodies explode, buildings collapse, and the ground quakes in the presence of the enormous battle.

             

              “Sapphire Bloodlust!”

              “Angelic Arrows!”

 

 The Gods performed their attacks with elegance. Blue thunder rose from the ground shredding any enemy in came in contact with. Arrows descended from the heavens. Like heat seeking missiles it locks on to any target the Forest God focused on. The Royal Guards start to retreat in fear. The Bloodlust from the attacks shreds the army apart.

 

              “Izumi… Do you feel that strange demonic aura? Such a demonic power cannot be good!” Mori Ryu calls out.

 

              “Mori! This is bad they are starting the sacrificial ritual! Look over there! The Demon has already been summoned! It’s only a matter of time before they finish the ritual and devour the soul!” The group rushes toward the middle of the city. The group kills any Royal Guardsmen that try to get in their way. Izumi starts to charge sapphire energy within his hands

 

              “D****t! This is taking too long! How long till you are able to make the portal Izumi!” Mori Ryu screams.

 

              “ALMOST! NOW! We must hurry!” With a thrust of his arms the energy stored up in his hands transforms into a portal.

 

             

A portal beneath the enormous creature opens up. The group steps out with caution staying on guard as they stand underneath the beast.

 

The beast shatters the shield which holds Yoshiyuki. With a quick swipe of its mouth the beast snatches Yoshiyuki. His body shreds to pieces as the beast devours his soul. The cries of his soul yell out in agony as his body falls into the darkness. His soul stuck inside the beast.

 

              Izumi dashes toward Yoshiyuki’s falling body catching it as it fell. Miki and Izumi heal Yoshiyuki but to no success. Their faces turn pale as they hold their dead son in their arms.

             

              “D****t! What were you doing here! Come on!” Izumi desperately tries to consume Yoshiyuki with his aura. Tears fall from their faces. He grips Yoshiyuki with all his might.

 

              “Izumi without his soul you know it’s useless to revive him. There is one way to save him and weaken the beast.” Mori Ryu turns to Kagami.

              “Mori! I can’t let you do that. Your daughter is still alive I know it! You and Michiko have to be there for her. Miki and I will be the sacrificial pieces. Kagami we are ready.” Izumi calls out to Kagami with solace.

 

              Izumi and Miki hold each other tightly. They stare deep into each other’s eyes.

 

              “We raised a fine boy. I am happy to be with you till the very end. I love you.” Izumi tells Miki. He passionately kisses her for the last time. Tears pour from their closed eyes.

 

They cannot stop the flow of tears. Izumi gives Kagami the signal to begin the Sacrificial Seal. Kagami closes his eyes as he readies his bow toward the couple.

 

              With a surge of power being released the arrow pierces the body of the two releasing their souls from their body. Their energy gather in the arrow, speeding up the intensity. The arrow shattered into little particles as it neared Yoshiyuki’s soul within the beast.

             

              “Impossible! That should’ve pierced the beast! Their lives…” Kagami muttered.

 

              “Kagami you know what to do. Please protect them! This seal will only weaken the beast for several years.” Mori Ryu smiles at Kagami.

              “We are ready!” Mori Ryu shouts.

 

              “Good bye master.” He whispers to himself as he gathers up energy in his bow. With enough power stored he watches as the arrow pierces the souls who saved his life. The arrow gathers up speed from all four souls. Their souls can be seen guiding the arrow. As the arrow hits the beast it loses its momentum. Kagami keeps channeling his energy in the arrow pushing the arrow into the beast slowly. Sweat dribbles from his face. He drives the arrow into the target, not wanting to put the deaths of four Gods in vain. He collapses to his knees as the beast starts to over power him. With one powerful push Kagami drills the arrow piercing through its hard meaty flesh. The mighty beast collapses to the ground..

             

              The arrow pierces Yoshiyuki’s soul transferring the half of the energy of the gods and his soul into to his body. Lights flicker throughout the air surrounding the beast.

              Kagami aims his bow toward the weakened beast. The beast struggles to move but it is too weakened to stand. He gathers the energy of the leftover energy.

 

              “Sacrificial Seal!” Kagami shouts with madness, discharging his arrow into the beast again. The arrow pierces the beast, causing it to disperse into particles of light. The particles of light fall from the heavens into the bottomless pit. The ground quakes in the presence of the final phase of the Sealing Ritual.

 

              A large tree starts to slowly materialize from the giant pit. The tree grows to the heavens. The tree can be seen for miles. Bright pink leaves appear from the tree, raining upon the town; bringing back some color to the slaughtered town.

 

              A bright light flashes before Kagami and Yoshiyuki bringing them back to the present.

 

              Yoshiyuki stands up gaining some of his strength back. He stares at Kagami with clueless eyes.

 

 

 



© 2011 Yoshiyuki


Author's Note

Yoshiyuki
I rushed through this chapter. I am pretty lazy right now so I will be looking over it later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 15, 2011


Author

Yoshiyuki
Yoshiyuki

Kahului, HI



Writing
Silent Night Silent Night

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki