Chapter 3: The Death of a Princess

Chapter 3: The Death of a Princess

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki
"

The princess confronts this godly being.

"

 

With a swift strike the princess collapses to the ground. The princess covers her neck to stop the gushing blood from pouring out, but to no avail. The princess tries to speak, but with her vocal cords sliced she can only watch as she slowly dies. The princess looks up toward the Sapphire Being as he stands above her. Slowly her vision blurs till she is close to losing conscious.

 

The Sapphire Being kneels down before her. Her breathing is non-existent.  The sound of blood can be heard seeping from her airways echo throughout the area. His aura surrounds her body. He digs his hands within the princess’s neck. Soaked with the blood of the innocent he starts to chant. The blood in his drenched hands slowly crystalizes.

 

The soul of the innocent shall seal the beast. I have killed the innocent. Release the seal!”

 

Surrounded by a white light an oddly shaped seal raises from her breast. The markings of the “Sealed Devil” are etched in the designs. The princess ceases to breath. Huge amounts of demonic energy flowed from the seal. The Sapphire Being picked up the object sticking it into his pocket.

 

Angelic Light” The Sapphire Being smiles watching the princess’s peaceful slumber.

 

A bright light consumes the princess.

 

              “Where am I?” The princess wonders to herself.

             

              In a flash she is transported into a mysterious place. The place is giant filled with weapons as huge as a house. The walls ascend to the heavens. In front of the princess stands a boy. She cannot make out his face all she can see are beautiful sapphire eyes. He is wearing a black cloak covering his entire body. The vibe the boy gave out was one a blood thirst. But the princess does not fear this boy. She looks up to her side which stood a man and a woman. She hides behind the woman.

 

              “Mommy who is he?” She shyly asks.

 

              “This will be your protector from now on he will look after you. We have to go now. We love you.” The lady smiles gently upon the princess.

 

              ‘Mommy? Daddy? Don’t go!” The princess screams in terror as her parents leave her alone with this mysterious person. She collapses on all fours as tears roll down her face.

             

              A bright light consumes the princess.

 

              The cracking of firewood can be heard. “You’re finally awake. You must’ve had a sad dream though. You were shedding tears the whole time.” A mysterious person said. The princess slowly opened her eyes trying to adjust to the darkness of the night. When the princess gets adjusted to the night she shudders in fear of the ridiculously powerful being that stands before her. “What is going on? I thought you killed me?” Her voice shakes in chaos unable to stop.

 

              “I’m sorry I had to hurt you. Do not worry I just needed to wound you. You are all right now. Just one thing bothers me though why did you try to kill me with a hidden blade?” She can only stare at him with confusion; she has no idea in the world what just happened.

 

              “She should be much stronger than that, to use plain attacks... Something isn’t right.” He whispers to himself.

 

              “You are intruding on my kingdom. I will kill anyone who dares to bring harm!” She stares at him with blood thirsty eyes. She notices she still has all her weapons on her. With great stealth she pulls out a group of poison bombs. With a whip of her arms the poison bombs go flying through the air landing directly on the Sapphire Being. The bombs explode creating a huge poisonous cloud around the area. He sits there taking in the poison, not even panicking one bit.

 

              “Those petty attacks will not harm me. You can try to kill me as much as you want, but you will not land a scratch the way you right now. There is no one on this Earth that can beat me. So give up and plus I don’t mean you no harm.” This being chuckles as if everything is a joke.

              The princess becomes enraged at the attitude of this mysterious being. She stands to her feet, although she is weakened. She readies her blade hidden in her belt. With a great flash the princess disappears. Flickers of lights can be seen around the Sapphire Being. The Sapphire Being never once moved a muscle, no matter how much tor how hard the princess slices the shield will not give way. After a few minutes of continuous strikes the princess reappears, her breathing is heavy. She drops to her knees, causing dust to rise. She collapses on her back staring into the cloudless sky, the stars shine brightly.

              “Kill me now please; I am a failure as a princess. I do not deserve to live.” She looks upon the stars losing all hope.

 

.This mysterious being stares at the princess with a blank expression as if waiting for something to magically happen.’

 

              A sapphire aura wraps around her body. The being stands up; he kneels down before her and caresses her cheek. She tries to get away fearing the worst but the aura holds her in place.

             

              “Please just kill me! I rather die than get raped! Please kill me!” She begs for mercy. The princess cries in terror. Tears roll down her face uncontrollably. The princess suddenly starts to convulse. “Is this the end?” She thinks to herself.

 

              Small vines violently pierce up from the ground, aiming straight for the mysterious being. He stands there with his eyes closed. Hundreds of razor sharp vines grow closer.

 

              “Sapphiric Light!” The being calls out as the vines pierces through his body. From all angels the vines pierce through. Great amounts of blood spew from his mouth his body soaked with crimson blood. His body glows with sapphire energy. In a second the energy particles quickly enter into the princess’s body. Both the princess and the Sapphire Being lie there lifeless.



© 2011 Yoshiyuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 16, 2011


Author

Yoshiyuki
Yoshiyuki

Kahului, HI



Writing
Silent Night Silent Night

A Chapter by Yoshiyuki