On A Special See Saw..by Michael

On A Special See Saw..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Twenty eight year old Henry drove through an old neighborhood he once grew up in. He stopped the car when his old public school was noticed. Across the street was the playground that entertained the kids on their one hour lunch break. It reminded him of his once favorite ride, the see saw. A wooden plank supported in the middle by a steel wedge. Each side had a metal hand grip bar for two people to hold on to as they bobbed up and down. It was a Saturday afternoon and nobody was there as he decided to visit his old favorite ride. Henry sat down on one end and smiled at the fond memories as he gripped the metal hand bar. His daydreaming was interrupted when someone said, "may I join you?" Twenty eight year old Harriet introduced herself as she was also just passing through an old neighborhood she once grew up in. His very first girlfriend and her very first boyfriend showed up at the right place at the right time. One year later the bride and groom posed on both ends of a see saw for the cover their wedding album....Maybe a visit to the same place at the same time has a former couple find each other once again. Case in point in a short love story about Henry and Harriet, where a playground reserves a ride on a special see saw.....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
Added on June 13, 2014
Last Updated on June 13, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing