Where The Music..by Michael

Where The Music..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Tommy was the drummer in a four piece band that specialized in playing oldies. At one particular sweet sixteen event they were hired to play at, changed his life forever. The young girl whose party was given for had an attraction towards the drummer. Theresa felt his emotions as he played those drums with a certain loving expression on his face. It happened that one of those songs happened to be each of theirs favorite. "Unchained Melody". They stared at each other, wishing that they could have this dance together. He introduced himself during a twenty minute break, then she introduced him to her parents. It was five years later that her mom and dad smiled at their daughters wedding. Theresa and Tommy were married as an oldies band performed at the ceremony. A request was made by the couple and they had their slow romantic dance that was missed some years ago. "Oh my love, my darling, I hunger for your touch"...The opening verse to their favorite song...
Maybe a drummer and a sweet sixteen girl find something special in an event that would change both of their lives. It happened for Theresa and Tommy in this short love story, where the music brought them together....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Too short to my opinion...I think if you add some nice dialogues to it and make it more dramatic, it'll get better. Though I have to admit that your idea is quite romantic, you can make a breathtaking novel out of it! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

Glad you liked it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 19, 2014
Last Updated on June 19, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing