The Transformation Of Wendy..by Michael

The Transformation Of Wendy..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Wendy went to a singles bar for the first time. She was now thirty eight years old and desperate to find the man of her dreams. A rather plain looking young lady with glasses and miss matched clothes on her back. Two left feet when it came to dancing and an outdated hair style. Her frown turned into a smile when a young man approached her and asked if he could buy her a drink. A handsome guy that seemed to be able to get anyone he wants. She thought to herself, why me? Their conversation began as William introduced himself. He couldn't wait until a slow song was played so that he could hold her tight. It happened only thirty minutes after they had met. She was swept off her feet by him and he felt the same way about her. Their meeting at the singles bar was followed shortly afterwards for a late dinner. One year later her vision improved where she didn't need glasses anymore. An updated hair style along with new outfits of clothes transformed her into a thing of beauty. She became a beautiful bride as William kissed his wife...Maybe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that is what exactly became of the transformation of Wendy...Case in point in a short love story about Wendy and William...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

update..new website for my books http://michaelsbooks.net

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2014
Last Updated on August 22, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing