On A Moonlit Lake..by Michael

On A Moonlit Lake..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Michelle sat in her rented rowboat. It was on a moonlit lake at a resort she was staying at. The silence was broken as a splash was heard behind her. Michelle turned around to see a man who fell out of his rowboat and needed help. It looked like he didn't know how to swim as his arms were waving about in the water and he kept bobbing up and down. She rowed quickly towards him as he grabbed one of her paddles and surfaced for air. He managed to climb up onto her rowboat as she helped him aboard. Both made it safely back to shore as he thanked her for saving his life. Mickey and Michelle spent the rest of that summer together. The following July he proposed to her in a rowboat on a moonlit lake where they first met. An appropriate setting for sure. During their honeymoon at that same resort, they sit together in the same rowboat on a moonlit lake. He now knows how to swim, just in case...Maybe romantic trails starts and ends in the water. Fate on a moonlit lake, where a life was saved to return in the rowboat of life...Case in point in a short love story about Michelle and Mickey...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing