Sip And Puff..by Michael

Sip And Puff..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

There was a fork in the road for Sonia to decide on. To continue to hang out at her usual weekend bar or not. It wouldn't be same as she was a smoker and the smoking ban in public took place by our hated Mayor of New York City. We would have to sip and puff outdoors from now on. Steve took the same fork in the as Sonia, but the only difference was that her place was new to him as his had closed down. They sat together for the first time one Friday evening in the month of November. "I need a smoke break", he mumbled to himself as Sonia heard him. "So do I", she said out loud as he turned his head to look at her. They went outside together after putting on their jackets as they sipped and puffed and got to know each other. Two winters and two summers passed by as Sonia and Steve was now in a serious relationship. The third year was very special as it took place at an outdoor wedding. One hand held a glass of champagne, the other held a cigarette. It was time for sip and puff...
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing