Scenic Route..by Michael

Scenic Route..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Haley came to a stop sign. There was a fork in the road where she could take a left or right path to her destination. The highway entrance on the left was quicker and would save about forty five minutes traveling time to the summer resort where she would be staying for two months. The old country road on the right was a more scenic route. Haley was in no rush and decided to enjoy the pretty scenery as she chose to enjoy the view. Luckily she made it ten minutes before the dinning room would close for breakfast. That was where she met Harry for the first time. Both smiled as each had the same pancakes with a bagel and cream cheese on the side. A mutual attraction had them made plans for a dinner date in that same dining room. It was then that in casual conversation they found out that both had decided to take the right path and enjoy the scenic view. A timetable of events that led them to the same breakfast table. A two month stay where each had thought would be spent alone was now spent together. Three summers later the now married couple went on their honeymoon. It was at a resort where they once met at a breakfast table. The car stopped at a stop sign. Then Haley and Harry smiled at each other. He spun the wheel to right and took the scenic route...
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on July 16, 2015
Last Updated on July 16, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing