Of How We First Met..by Michael

Of How We First Met..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The warm coziness of the indoor bar was interrupted once again. Outside was the only refuge us smokers had on that cold December evening. Drinks were held in one hand as the other puffed on a cigarette which was no longer allowed indoors. However, the warmth of conversations on these short breaks made it all worth while. It was there that I met Judy for the first time. Now that we were formally introduced, it made it very easy talking to her as the lady who had been sitting next to me all along. Neither one of us had plans for New Years Eve until we decided to spend it together. It would take place in her home as we shared dinner, drinks, laughter, and good old times. No need to go outside for our smoke breaks as the mayor had no control of what we did in the privacy of our own homes. Two years went by and it was summer time. Me and my June bride sipped on our glasses of champagne. There were other guests who joined us outside for some breaks well deserved. Drinks were held in one hand as the other puffed on memories of how we first met.....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

429 Views
Added on October 9, 2015
Last Updated on October 9, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing