With A Miracle Included..by Michael

With A Miracle Included..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Wendy sat in her wheelchair watching everybody else dance. A tap on her shoulder caught her by surprise. William introduced himself and at the beginning of this slow song, he asked her to dance with him. She was totally shocked knowing that her paralyzed legs would not allow her to do this. However, he found a way as William placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on the arm of her wheelchair. They gracefully danced as metal and flesh become one with each other. He wiped a tear from her eye just before their lips met. The rest of the crowd stopped dancing and applauded this emotional and heartfelt event. Two years later the bride stood up and got out of her wheelchair. Two legs touched the floor for the first time as she wiped a tear from William's eye. A slow dance remembered with a miracle included....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life should be full of such miracles, even if dreamed!. Beautiful thoughts in your writing, fine and smooth phrasing... result: a story which for me, suggests O.Henry (one of my/our Brit daddy's favourite authors.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

Thanks for enjoying it! See my 19 books of short stories at www.michaelreisman.net

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

501 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2015
Last Updated on November 21, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..