On The Second Floor..by Michael

On The Second Floor..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Caroline was looking for a job in an advertising agency. She had just graduated a college where her major was just that. Photography, graphic design, paste ups and mechanicals, copy writing, etc..etc. Two agencies caught her attention in midtown Manhattan. She preferred the smaller one as advancement through the ranks were more likely. A fork in the road which would eventually turn out for the best. The local set of elevators dropped her off on the second floor for her interview. Caroline was hired and began to work that upcoming Monday. In the cubicle next to her was Karl. They chatted for a while and decided to meet in the company lunchroom. He was also hired the same day as he picked the smaller agency for the same reasons. It was at the company Xmas party where their wedding plans were announced. Maybe there is a fork in the road that leads two people down that same path. Case in point in a short love story about Caroline and Karl that started and still continues on the second floor...
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2016 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

517 Views
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing