If The Shoe Fits..by Michael

If The Shoe Fits..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Harriet went into the shoe store for a simple pair of casual shoes. She was greeted by a friendly caring salesman. A few pair were tried on and walked around in as she finally made her choice. Harriet was pleased with the salesman's patience and warm smile. Herman was pleasantly surprised two weeks later. A pair of shoes that he sold sat propped up on the bottom of a bar stool that he was sitting next to. The face matched the customer that he felt an attraction to not too long ago. She recognized him also with the same mutual attraction in her friendly eyes. Two years later her shoes matched perfectly the wedding dress she wore that he had gifted to her. A fork in the road that led to three different places. A shoe store, a nightclub, and ultimately a wedding reception. Case in point in a short love story about Harriet and Herman. If the shoe fits, wear it...
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2016 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so beautiful!! Although the text is short, I can very much picture the different settings. I have never read such a brief short story that touched me like this one did. Good job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories at www.michaelreisman.net

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

603 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 9, 2016

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing