Another poem I'm wasting on you...

Another poem I'm wasting on you...

A Poem by Bhavya Kaushik

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another poem I’m wasting on you…

 

 

Your memories scream as I burn myself with this flame,

Entire eternity stood in silence when you left me in pain.

 

No place left for my sorrow and ache to hide,

As only your hate and your tears covered me wide.

 

I gave you myself and my own life when I saw you cry,

I thought you would love me but you asked me to die.

 

Half broken and half betrayed I made my own way,

But I intend to stay for all the wrong deeds I need to pay.

 

I finally died while burning with your sorrow and pain,

As I know, now you won’t hurt me again…

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


Author's Note

Bhavya Kaushik
I guess now all of my readers must be aware of the fact that there's just one person to whom I usually dedicate my poems and this one adds on in the list, but the only difference here is in the end I guess... :$
But as such, this ones just one more poem which I'm wasting on her!
Lolz�!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Bhavya dear, I'm going so insane after reading it. I know that there is just person who intentionally or unintentionally have changed your entire life and now you are broken with the way your relationship have turned up. I'm very sorry for that but if writing poems for her helps you,then please keep on writing about her.
But if it hurts you, then you know my answer. You are a sweetheart and I adore you for your honesty.
I don't know too much about this girl but right now I just want to snatch her from entire world to gift to you.
You are writing sadness and pain and I bet no one here at cafe can write better than you on this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very deep and full of the feeling of betrayal. Very well written.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is so depressing. Ouch...how I can feel the pain and anguish. Oh, how you always make me feel with the intensity of your words. Very well expressed, my friend.

Posted 15 Years Ago


i have billions of those lol, so i get what your saying. beautiful by the way. i adore the pictures, and wish i wouldve thought of it first.

Posted 15 Years Ago


dat was amazing! I've never seen a writer write with such deep emotion. I would love 2 see more of your work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh! man! this is such a painful write, being hurt sucks, I am glad i clicked on your name, you are amazing,

Posted 15 Years Ago


No poem is ever wasted and as a reader I loved reading it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wasting a poem on someone is indeed a very painful thing! i know coz i have been there or rather, i m still there... i dunno... but i know one thing, and that is, this is a lovely creation, very heartfelt and the end is different for you, but really lovely for me!! :)

Regards,
Poetic Soul

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very deep Bhavya... You definitely know how to let your heart speak up and touch other souls by your words and emotions. My soul has been touched by your writing so many times.
I think that it is a good way to heal, to express oneself by the pen... If it works that way for you, just keep it up and release your pain in a very beautiful way... you have a tremendous gift my friend! Always delightful to read you :)))
Salam :)))

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Bhavya, this great poem has a splendid rhyme scheme, captures the essence of the emotion with ease. Depicts a passionate, indepth image of desire and the wanting effect of understanding, understanding the how and why, a true life reflection. Beautifully done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is such a painful poem. So beautifully written but yet so sad. The font you chose goes perfectly with the tone of this piece. Wonderful job on this.

Heather

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1607 Views
26 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 1, 2008
Last Updated on January 8, 2009

Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..