catch 23s

catch 23s

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM

Incensed in our mortal dance, you scar yourself gracefully. We are unending, you and I, in this fiery gunpowder entwinement. Two souls sharing the same person... Falling in and out of love, back and forth like seasons or shades of red. Tossing pillars of hurt at each other, we flow into tides as if we're bleach, waiting to cleanse this crushed body. I incise myself in the loathing I splash onto walls like watercolor conspiracies of blankness. Enough scars turn our walls something darker than black. A fitting home for devils. And better the devil you know.
I make us punish ourselves in nightmares fluidly made palpable like snowflakes floating back up to god. And this rain will burn you to something you never let yourself be. And the bridges I burn in myself may light your way...
Enwrapped in coils of self deceit, her innocence was the first part to die. I could feel myself rising weightless as ash and smoke. Creaking voices stutter an idea into form. And I smear everything to her face. Giggling to myself, I see in this crushing pain, I'm aroused in this ether. My bed won't stop choking me on its contents. And when we drop... It feels good, letting go. Treading this stairway is a curse, shattered to appear as an unequal blessing. 
Everything broken will break. A throne built on bags of bones shall have the dead hold its seat. And we shall all writhe for each other. Undo your falsehoods in sequence. Thursday will not rise again.

© 2015 ClockWork GRIMM


Author's Note

ClockWork GRIMM
Please.. Tell me what you think if you read this

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on March 29, 2015
Last Updated on April 2, 2015

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing