The Pumpkin King

The Pumpkin King

A Poem by crow

Take my heart and grab it, you have it traped in a box, you through away the key. It could have been like Jack and Sally under crooked hills and moonlite, but all you really proved to me was that even the dead can feel pain.

My heart is acking why couldn't everyday be Halloween? Living life at the edge of a dagger, this pumpkin king has lost his thrown. The shadows on the walls are constantly mocking, the spiders have all gone away. Allthere is left is the ghost of are long lost past, it dwells deep in a jack-o-lantern heart. My mind is in a constant daze, the dead is acking left here with cemitary things.

Scared by the past with love bites from this vamperic romance we let the blooddrip down, but were do we stand now. The wolves are howling, as she falls away from the dead pumpkin king.

© 2009 crow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this poem makes me sad you should know why.... but its really well writen and its really really good >.< makes me feel really bad though -sighs-

Posted 14 Years Ago


Scary!!!
I loved it!!!1
It was ASOME!!!!!


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2009

Author

crow
crow

boone, IA



About
Well for starters I write poetery. I didn't grow up really reading poetry so I was influenced by bands like slipknot,cradle of filth, cannible corpse, korn, icp, type o negitive, sublime, and ect. I a.. more..

Writing
Gothic Erotica Gothic Erotica

A Poem by crow