Never come true love

Never come true love

A Story by Cynthia

                     Never Come true love

             My eyes were red, but I can't cry, no. I should be happy to see him walked out from the wedding with his bride. But the bride isn't me, it was Tammy, the girl he met in the camp which I don't join cause I thought it is boring. I stood at the bathroom, why it isn't me?? I am his friends since, we are five! I did thought he loves me, or at least like me. He doesn't tell me, but I thought he loves me in heart. But the guy I love, Ben, is having wedding outside this small bathroom. I heard People chatting, cups clanking from the bathroom.

            This voice blessed the marriage to be great and in peace, but my hart sand deeper and deeper, and it was broken in pieces. I looked at the bathroom door. Should I go out and bless him, or stay here? I knew I shouldn't hide here, no one should. Finally I stepped out, this was a big step, my heart was broken into more pieces.

             Then there was Ben, his face shone with happiness, besides him was his bride, Tammy. Now, I finally knew why he chose her except of me. Tammy was a model of girls, tall, pretty, slim. I can't even find a single bad thing with her look. Unlike her, I do have lots of bad things, I don't what to talk about it. Ben's head turned, then he saw me. I can tell, he was shocked of my appearance , my face was red and hot, I turned away my face, I tried to cover that, cause Tammy was looking towards me. I can't let her to know the secret relationship between Ben and me.

Ben said “ Come here, won't you Anna? Tammy, just a minute.” My face turned red, but Tammy was all like “ Sure!” Ben smiled, he turned at me, Ben held my hand tight. Ben brought me to the corridor, I didn't want to spill out my emotion, I said, try to let my tone to be cool “ What are you doing here? And why are you bringing me here?? Your bride is Tammy!” Ben said smiled as usual “ Well, I know you you were unhappy to see my bride is not you. Yeah, we are friends since, when?? Five?”

             My tears rolled down, I am unhappy. I shouted “ What do you want from me? I didn't kill your wife!!What do you want? We were friends forever, maybe till now. Now, you are giving this talk!!!” Ben said calmly : Well, I knew I should be with you, but you need to know, it is because you went out to learn.” I shouted “ So?? If you really love me, you should wait for me!” But you don't, don't you??' Ben said “ No, I didn't wait for you, but...” I shout “ What!!!???”

Ben said “ Well, I did Love you, and I think you understand Tammy isn't my true love!!! But you, don't understand me!” Ben started to roar.

               I opened my eyes wide, I said “ You can't canceled the wedding, don't you?? You can't let down your wife!” Ben said “ Well....” I said “ No, you don't have a way. You have already broken my heart, twice! What do you want!?” Ben said “ I.... I don't know...” I turned my body away “ Then, bye.” I ran out, crying.

              I sat down, I knew our love will never come true. Now, the wedding bell rang, my heart already explode. But suddenly, there's a voice that change my life. The voice of gun, “ Bang!” I jumped up.

I ran as fast as I could, then there's a scene which made me said “ Help!” Ben fell in the blood, I ran towards him. I kept calling his name, but he can't answer me. I lied him on the soft grass, he hurt on his neck. I looked closer to his neck, the blood went out like water. Ben breathed hard, I finally knew he can't live anymore. I gave him my last kiss.

              His eyes was closed. Someone patted on my shoulder, I looked up, it was Tammy. Tammy hand me a sheet of paper “ That's something Ben gave you.” I read the paper, I sobbed it writes “ Anna, hope you know I love you, now, no one can be my wife.” I cry on his dead body. Tammy sat besides me, she said “ I knew he loves you better since we met. You can't cry and cry, you should have a good life, so Ben won't feel sorry for you.

            Two years later, Tammy marry someone else. But me, won't marry anyone else. Ben lives in my heart. I love him.

© 2010 Cynthia


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Cynthia
Should I call it romance??
(Pleas eIgnore Grammer Mistakes)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a heart filled poem......beautiful poem

Dalebear

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010

Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia