The Man, The Woman

The Man, The Woman

A Chapter by Cynthia

Maybe it was just too ordinary, which made it weird, I understood that I had gone through lots of days like this, but this was just too normal. The man which had weeds in his luggage seemed too well prepared for a fight, as I tried to remember how he looked like, he just seemed like people in movies who were a pro killer!


I got to admit, that's weird, he was weird : He was well dressed for fight, all in black, perfect suit for a night fight ; and he was very careful on answering question, and....


No, he couldn't be a normal person, he could not be.

Maybe I was just being too sensitive, maybe it was a random incident, there was nothing linked to anything alike....

Whatever, I was just a cab, not a spy, agent, or whatever it is, just concentrate on your job! I alarmed myself.


Just as I was still obsessing on this, a middle aged woman raised her hands rapidly, I stopped my car near the New York Marriott Marquis Time Square, “so weird” I mumbled to myself, why every passengers I drive a ride for was that strange? I looked at the woman, without shopping bags just a simple bag, I sighed to myself, strange.


The woman climbed on the taxi, and puffed, she seemed too tired or something. “ west 50th street, please”


I nodded silently, and without a word, I started driving, but actually, I was peeking at the woman, she had a hair of beautiful brown which was a bit of red as well, maybe she dyed it.


The woman looked much younger than she looked when I approach her, she was smiling.

The woman smiled a bit “ Sir? Think if its Okay to drive faster?” I mumbled lowly to myself “ another drive faster- passenger”


The woman smiled wryly, but a light flashed through her eyes “ I am a bit of in a hurry.”

I sighed, but still nodded “ understand ma'am.”


The drive wasn't long, as soon as I dropped the woman down, and I was ready for another ride, something caught my sight, the woman sneaked into a dark street, I looked at where she went in, and I wait, maybe.. another criminal or something?


But as long as I waited, no one was there, but a man walked out.

Quickly, I walked in to the street, and all I saw....

Was a suit of cloth and red colored hair the woman worn......



See what do u think.



© 2011 Cynthia


Author's Note

Cynthia
So, what do you think? This one is written by me, hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's getting very interesting!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like it..!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good story. This is an interesting concept to tag team a short story like this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very interesting story. I saw a few cross dressers in my time. Some could trick you and you would never know unless they told you. A very good chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


There are a few errors as mentioned in the comments, but I think you have something good going on here, i'd love to read more. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


a few changes could be made, but I really liked this chapter:)
I would love to read more:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well apart from the errors in your grammar (Dis-jointed english) I like the way you write it holds a certain charm that makes me keep reading. Well done (died is dyed)

Posted 13 Years Ago


There are a few ting errors and I think you could change what Billie says when he says 'another drive faster- passenger'. It's too rhetorical.
Now with that said I would like to tell you that I believe this book is the best you have wrote. I'm always on the edge of my seat because I want to read more. Please send me a reading request when you can!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I few grammical errors. I had a rythem going in the beginning and I read it like that haha. I like the chapter. It was short and sweet.
Writing keeps the dream alive
Never

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 22, 2011
Last Updated on January 23, 2011


Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..