Proof God Cares

Proof God Cares

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

  

The sound of your voice

Is like an angel singing

The praises of the heaven

That exists in your heart.

 

Knowing you is the prayer

I never asked for but truly needed

And being your friend

Is the parting of the red sea for me.

Your existence in this world

Is living proof that God does care.

© 2009 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

O.k, just a bit nit-picky here... should be "Red Sea" not "red see". Other then that, I rather enjoyed this.

"Know you is the prayer I never asked for but truly needed..."

Often the prayers we never really voice are the ones that get answered first. The emotion in this is easy to feel and lovingly written. Well, done. My only bit of advice though would be to proof read your work prior to posting to avoid little mistakes as the aforementioned "see".

N. Strong

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another "older" piece that you have brought back to see the light of day. It is a beautiful tribute to a someone that you find special. That is wonderful. A nice insight to the softer side of you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very deep. Obviously for someone extremely special, not just some chick you met. The religious metaphors give this poem personality as well as mirror the depth of your love for this person, making it seem omnipotent. I love the last line, how knowing her is proof God cares. It's a love poem to both God and your lover.

Posted 14 Years Ago


what a wonderful friendship piece. beautiful

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

And being your friend
Is the parting of the red sea for me.

Awww, this is soooooooo sweet. I loved it Dale. I'm sorry it took so long to get here and read it, but now that I have I can see what I've been missing out on. : )



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! People are correcting your spelling and they need to look at their own misuse of tense.
Beautiful Dale...a shining example of truth in its most wondrous form~~Love...pure and simple LOVE, whether it be friendship or romance, love is the key to open every door when it is really felt and this here is an emotional piece of writing. I would have liked a few more stanzas, but hey, I'm grateful to be reading two of this quality and heart.
Kudos...
Helen :~)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i dont care what she says, (snyida ) te he........ you do your own thing. i love you just the way you are, we all make mistakes for god sake is she a perfectionist or what....

this is not a .............i know how to spell correctly site...so she needs to move on! lmao

i thought this poem to be rather beautiful, just like your heart mi amor! x0x0x0x0x


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Concise and profound! It's a beautiful write of friendship and so much more. You have to love how God answered the prayer you never uttered, but was the need He saw, deep within our heart. Very nice read!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This piece suggests so much admiration for she who has touched your heart.

And being your friend
Is the parting of the Red Sea for me... powerful metaphor

You know that I believe that things happen when we least expect, and your friend is undoubtedly a pleasant surprise. Very beautiful. A poem that ignites warmth in the soul.



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow Dale! This is absolutely beautiful, heartfelt and so deeply moving! You are so precious sweetie ... hugs

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautifully divine...The last two lines are very moving. The entire piece speaks volumes!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

931 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on March 21, 2009
Last Updated on March 21, 2009

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing