Frosting

Frosting

A Poem by Eric
"

I decide to devour her, right there on the kitchen floor.

"

 

She leans over her half-frosted cake, the shadow of her elbow enormous on the wall, her beauty explicit only at certain angles. 
 
Her nose is wrong. Her mouth is wrong. Her eyes are wrong. 
 
She lifts the silver milk and drinks. And I see it; she is beautiful.  If I gaze at her too long she climbs into my eyes and makes everything beautiful.
 
I decide to devour her, right there on the kitchen floor. Hunger always feels like the prelude to shame but I’m moving too fast now for traffic signs.  She seems to know this road. 
 
I whisper until no speaking is left in me.
 
I’m inside her mouth, behind her tongue. She tastes like chocolate milk. 
 
In sex, the mind dissolves leaving the body, only the body and its little satin parts. And sometimes, licks of frosting on fingertips.

© 2009 Eric


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
MAC
Eric!!!!! You're back!! Wow, I thought I was good at vanishing ~L~ How are you doing my one and only fan ~L~

This poem is perfect. The erotic sweet-tooth teaser ~L~

Take care.

Posted 14 Years Ago


if i read this again it will get stuck in my head

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ericccccccccccccc your writing grows and grows until it's stuck in my head. This one is wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and somewhere close, very close to thoughts I had last night. But on a different level, of course. I love this!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 27, 2009
Last Updated on June 27, 2009

Author

Eric
Eric

NY



About
I love my wife and children, New York City, unusual books, off-beat movies, meaningful music, broken people, unexpected friendships, sentences that begin with the word "and," used book shops, modern a.. more..

Writing
Effigies Effigies

A Story by Eric


My Red Murder My Red Murder

A Story by Eric



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Time Time

A Poem by Rain


Success Success

A Poem by Emily B


seduced seduced

A Poem by Emily B


to my Muse to my Muse

A Poem by Emily B