The other special

The other special

A Chapter by Parker101
"

I'm not alone in this cold world let me see let me lit your FIRE

"
( Parker)

We sneak through the halls we turn left and see the cafeteria which was wat more luxurious than ours . Looked around then I hear something drop and turn around quickly. A cafeteria lady picked up the spray bottle that she was using to clean the tables .
"What do you want ",the lady said. I look at here name tag on her apron "can I trust you Darcy ",Parker said. "Yeah ,yeah she ."said frightened . "Cool ,"Apollo replied . Apollo said,"were looking for Daniels files it be helpful if you pointed us in the right direction ,"he said with a wide grin.

"Oh god bless Daniel is alive?!,"Darcy said. "Yeah but he is not with us ,"Parker said .
Where is he ?" ,Apollo said. We heard loud footsteps coming. We run into the storage room.

"I'm tired of looking for her said,a women's voice we peaked through the door .The black suit man nods his head ," I only have the spark hostage I don't know where Victoria is." The women sighs then turns away and leaves.

Darcy looks at us all crammed into the closet and said,"you must want to know who they are that is tom Buckly and Lucy Buckly the head of this whole thing ."Do you know where Daniel is held hostage?,Parker said. "Sadly I do not I'm just the lunch lady but I do have an idea ,"Darcy said. I smiled at Darcy then reloaded my sniper "what are we waiting for let's get started ,Parker said. Then Darcy leaves to cook dinner for the employees.

Some guards drags a girl with them into the cafe." I don't want to do this don't make me kill all of you b******s ." A guard punched her in the face .then he screams out in pain my hand is on fire .one of the guard said"drop and roll Jer drop and roll. Then the flame goes out . Jer kicks her in the gut "your not so big and bad now huh?".
She spits blood on him "I'll make sure I kill you in your sleep."

They picked up the girl and a packet and sits her at a table "don't touch me !"








© 2017 Parker101


Author's Note

Parker101
I'll finish the rest later

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on January 21, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101