The meeting

The meeting

A Chapter by Parker101
"

This is the present guys from where we left off on the black suit

"
NOW-

They pull us out of the van by force .I try to attack them but what they were wearing must be protecting them .

The black suit guy helpers had there Gina constantly leveled it never was a stray they took is the building they were firing from .We were pushed in their the last helper slammed the metal door and Trinity jumped because of the slam ,her worried eyes looked at me like I new what was going on.The building was filled with loot the inside looked more appealing than the outside .They tied are handsome with rope .

Their were many people locked in the cages some where normal but mostly there where kids about are age the were really skinny and Bony .

There was a fire set in the middle of the floor.They put us in separate cages and locks them.I scream "What's going on!?" The black suit guy looks at me and says you know exactly what's going on he smiles."You know who I am?"Chuck I snarled,you b*****d.He pulls off his shades ,"wrong brother." Tom I glare."

"What do you want ,Harry said ."Tom doesn't answer . I whisper it's best if you don't say anything harry I say he's Victoria's father.Oh Trinity says.

Anyway who's chuck,"?Trinity asked."Just another b*****d",I say


© 2017 Parker101


Author's Note

Parker101
Hey guys this is chapter 10 I think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 21, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101