lightning BEFORE thunder

lightning BEFORE thunder

A Chapter by Parker101
"

your leaving sestdot lucy said and your not coming back these test are major. {BUT something goes WRONG}

"
chapter 2:lightning before thunder



-Daniel-
'Good morning Darcy said you missed breakfast so i brought you this she was had plate with a stack of waffles , eggs , and  a bagel I hugged her. "Thank you so much I smile at her your the best! Darcy said child you must be hungry she handed me the plate and left the room ,I d eat my food so good I say with my mouth full.

On the loud speaker it said {Dannie Holmes please come to the experiment lab or WE WILL get you ourselves!}

I pull on some clothes and headed straight for the lab. Everyone stared at me as  i walked through the halls like i did something wrong or like I'am a weirdo . I'm like hey over here a hero. And just when I started to eat I think.

I enter the lab. Oh he's here people said  as soon as i walked in. ''Okay Lucy started  you will be going to a new lab this week. Is it as bad as this place?'' . Shut-up Lucy said now Spark pay attention you will be leaving with Victoria because my sons are IDIOTS and my staff are afraid to go with a dangerous weapon like you I interrupt her  human i say. Be quiet so your going to sleep Victoria rushes over to me with a black Sharpie and draws a circle on my shoulder . Then Lucy her mom gives us shots  my eyes get heavy and i was asleep.

The next day i woke up in an unfamiliar room I yawn and Victoria stares at me I look at her.''What, she says. ''Nothing i get out the bed and stretch I go to the door , its locked she said . "why? I asked . Are you that dumb Dannie ! how would I know I've been up for like a minute. I roll my eyes , my name is DANIEL. whatever Dannie Victoria teased me . '' Oh my gosh! I sat on Victoria's bed she glared at me  I smiled . Stop it she protested , really stop she whined . I lay down by her and she sat by me.

"You know what she said . Huh I said . ''Your really annoying you know that , I grin glad you  noticed . Victoria yawns . HEY I say shaking her shoulder. '' What she says annoyed .Lets go check this place out. She rolls over and drifts back to sleep.I pull on her arm . "Fine she pushes me onto the floor , lets go Dannie , I roll my eyes its Daniel.

We head out into the hallway lets go this way Victoria said pointing to the left , okay I say nurses pass by us hi Dannie she says, I grinned at Victoria ''you know your a real pain in the shut up she said before i could finish . "Gosh  she says we wander the halls , Victoria walks ahead of me. 

Man this is boring i say. Victoria says it figures it was your idea Daniel she says  barely getting my name out , I mean Dannie .Do you really want me to hate you? I say now walking beside her. 

Eh she says shrugging her shoulders it can go either way she said. Man isn't this place quite I say , spooky Victoria commented  so quite i reply. I know right she says . We turn left again.A machine gun goes off as soldiers come busting through the windows  they surrounded us all the staff had there hand on the heads as glass flew threw and scattered across the floor. Get down a soldier said to me as he shot someone hiding or at least trying to hide. They had Victoria on the ground with a gun at her head. What are you doing the blond guy said  cover  me now . Follow me the guy said . ''Who are you  Victoria said  yeah i added who are you. Apollo he said  just come on we dash down the hall he opens a latch to the trapdoor at the end of the hall come on he shouted over the gunfire we climb down the ladder  and he closes the door. 

Here Apollo  gave Victoria  a tiger print sniper.We turn fight down the tunnel  then we climbed the ladder that led to the top of the roof . A helicopter threw a rope ladder down  I climb up then Victoria and Apollo. The pilot lifted of and a enemy was on the roof and Victoria shot at him. Good shot Apollo commented. The next day we landed in a military base. Victoria leans her head on my shoulder she snores Apollo picks her up and hands the  red sniper bag that had a name woven in it Eruka . Lets go chump Apollo said to me  we get off the helicopter so, does the pilot . She takes off her helmet . ''Good job out there Trinity ,''thanks she said we walk through the gate the base were filled with teenagers and a small amount of adults. 
Welcome back Apollo many voices say.


© 2016 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101