Filipinos...text addict?

Filipinos...text addict?

A Story by hershey

Filipinos...text addict?
 
Cellphone is the most common and widely used communication tool.
 
            Filipinos,no matter what status in life or what educational attainment they have they are seen holding their cellphones every now and then. Searching,browsing,scanning,listening to music, texting and calling are some of the features a cellphone have thus making a single Filipino busy.
 
           Texting in particular is very popular among those features.My point of view about Filipinos going crazy over texting is that it is not just their way of communicating to people connected in their lives but it is cheaper than calling.You can just spend one peso by sending a simple hi to an oh-sweet message to your loved-one. You can pass beautiful quotes and send inspirational message without making a hole in your pocket.You can get in touch with your friends living in a far-away land in an instant.
 
           Text messaging is really addictive. 

© 2008 hershey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

hershey
hershey

Masbate, Philippines



About
sensible!from the top of my head to the tips of my toes,that's me.I'm sensitive to other people's feelings and needs. i'm carefree and i make sure i stay down to earth at all times. these are the posi.. more..

Writing