Passion

Passion

A Poem by B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3

          A thousand thoughts going in and out of one's mind.

        Not a moment goes by that they stop to say hi.

        As soon as the inconceivably passionate eyes are gone from sight, all thoughts stop to say hi.

        It is only those profound brown eyes that can keep the various thoughts from saying hi.

        Not even the clouds in the sky or the man in the moon can do such things.

        And when tears befall the rosy red cheeks only the soft, warm comfort of your hands and the luscious, warm touch of your lips as they touch mine for a gentle kiss can cure the agony of the world as it makes the narrow pathway I walk upon tumble away.

© 2009 B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Passionate...I felt the sentiments in your write...the yearning in its dream state. Nicely done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow very beautifully written, and it brings back a few memories. Well done if I do say so myself.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautifully written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this. it is very powerful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so beautiful , tender and loving write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have a unique style. Looking forward to reading more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A beautiful poem. I like the set-up and the strong ending to this amazing poem. Passion allow us to know peace and joy for a moment. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really nice writing.. I like your whole wording. Keep it up! Do u read mine to Anguish...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I just read this one again. Very sweet. I love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is beautiful. I love the accompaning picture and the words seem to connect together in the write nicely.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

586 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 5, 2009

Author

B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3
B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3

WA



About
Hey my names Kindra. Im a mother of a beautiful little girl and am working very hard to make sure she has the world. Im currently going to school to become a Forensics Anthropologist and well im lovi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..