Glory of Sons: Sons of Thunder Book Two

Glory of Sons: Sons of Thunder Book Two

A Book by emily
"

Two and a half years after the events of Sons of Thunder, Hersch, Erich, Jim, and Gabe find themselves unexpectedly reunited in Poland (Please read further description in author's notes)

"

© 2012 emily


Author's Note

emily
Two and a half years after the events of Sons of Thunder, Hersch, Erich, Jim, and Gabe find themselves unexpectedly reunited in Herschel's hometown, now a Jewish ghetto in Nazi occupied Poland. With the ghetto in a state of uprising, the boys are thrown into the world of the Resistance. Together, they reconcile their complicated friendship and reignite old romances, as the Sons of Thunder become the leaders of a full scale revolution.

DO NOT read this if you haven't read Sons of Thunder. It will make absolutely no sense. I highly suggest you DO read Sons of Thunder, since I wrote it :)

I also have this posted as a second book mainly because Sons of Thunder was already so long. I've toyed with making it a legitimate sequel instead of just a second part, but I want to wait until it's completely done to make a final call. For now, I'm using the title I would give this story if I decide to make it two books instead of one, Glory of Sons.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, my husband is hopelessly addicted to the first part of this book, like everyone should be, and has asked that we finish reading that before I read anymore cause I am horrible about spoilers and I'm reading it to him, (he struggles with dyslexia, or he would read it as far away from me as possible so I wouldn't ruin the surprises for him.) so I promise we will get to reading this, I'm super excited about it, he is only on Erich's first chapter but its kinda hard to find time with an infant! Gonna sit down and read more of it and I'll review and tell you what he thinks as soon as he is done putting Emma to bed. :)


Posted 9 Years Ago


emily

9 Years Ago

Dude. You have a baby and a husband. Take as much damn time as you need
UPDATEEEEE PLEASe I am dying g

Posted 11 Years Ago


emily

11 Years Ago

Sorry! Busy semester!! I'll try my hardest to have something new soon
Bexfinch

11 Years Ago

yayay :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

834 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012

Author

emily
emily

MN



About
Hello all! My name is Emily, I'm 20, I am definitely not at home in this tiny MN town, and soon I will be the most famous author my generation. I go to Barnes and Noble to see where my book will sit .. more..

Writing
Jim - One (Opener) Jim - One (Opener)

A Chapter by emily


Erich - One. Erich - One.

A Chapter by emily