~NEVER~

~NEVER~

A Poem by IMOGEAN

"NEVER--let anyone's personal views on poetry or writing, sway you from creating. Sometimes, even great minds can be wrong. If it moves you, then keep writing! Not every great poet was born a great poet, some had to evolve with experience."   

© 2008 IMOGEAN


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very true...

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yes, indeed.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Some people have to find their voice, because the world takes it away. Some of us never allowed it to be taken. There is poetry inside us all, as far as I see it. It doesn't matter if anyone else finds it beautiful. If one is compelled to write, one must.
Well spoken.

Posted 16 Years Ago


true dat, but I think espec {for some of the writers here at the cafe lately} that its also very helpful to be open to critique and at least think about it, as that is your audiences impression after all, and in the end writing is an interactive sport {to be clear though, I mean real critique as opposed to abuse. The real kind is priceless and I say take care of those ppl who give it to you, well;) Imho anyway.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very Very true....... Good inspiration to new writers..... Great job...

Posted 16 Years Ago


yes it does take a lot of work but you speak as if you are someone looking down on the ones who still need to work. thats just the way it sounds anyway. i get where you are coming from.

Posted 16 Years Ago


So true! So true!

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your words are profound and heartfelt, and I'm glad to see someone standing up for uniqueness!
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
-sara :-)

Posted 16 Years Ago


Bravo ! Well done .
Of course it is pretty obvious what I think of
your writing , since this piece is the
FEATURED article in the group , Stream of Consciousness.
Favorite piece.
---- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 16 Years Ago


fantastic
preach it, baby!

Posted 16 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

719 Views
25 Reviews
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on March 25, 2008

Author

IMOGEAN
IMOGEAN

Chico, California, CA



About
The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, serenely, divinely aware... And this is why I write: AWARENESS... It is not in the moment that I tasted the delicacies of life .. more..

Writing
Trust Trust

A Poem by IMOGEAN



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..