Cold and Heat

Cold and Heat

A Story by Dark Angel ~
"

I wrote this because I was in math class and I got really, really bored. (if you there you'd know) Then I thought: "This is almost kind of decent!"

"

It was very, very cold. Too cold. It seeped through my skin, to my veins and my bones. People complain of cold sometimes, but it's never been like this. They've never felt this.

It was those eyes. They were what were making me so unbelievable chilled. I need to look away! I needed to escape from the grip she had on me.

But I couldn't. As if from afar, I watched my frozen stiff body fall to the ground. And as she walked over to me, stood over me, I knew I would die.

When I first opened my eyes, I thought I was in the other world. I thought that the gods had taken pity on me and saved me from the Hell I was supposed to endure.

I was wrong. I wasn't dead.

"What do you want from me?" I choked, finding that I could barely breathe. "Why do you have me here?"

"The same reason any sensible person would have you here, sexy." She came into view. Now that I was warm- and apparently in a bed- I could notice different things about her. Her hair was black, her eyes, a deep, mesmerizing blue. Her body was- well, sexy. The part of me that wasn't preoccupied with what the hell I was doing here, was really attracted to her.

"And that would be??" I grunted, now straining against the cuffs that chained me to the bed.

"You're not stupid, babe. Think on it."

I wish my mind hadn't made the leap from fear to her- and my quickly appearing- lust so quickly. I would've loved to dwell on my fear and my frustration rather than suffer the quick flash of heat that traveled through me. Instead of focusing on it, I writhed, trying to get out of the trap. I was shackled with metal, trying was useless.

"It's extremely... tempting... watching you try to escape. You might not want to do that to me..." Her eyes flashed and instead of the heat I had been feeling, there was ice. "Now, I know you don't like that. so behave, and we'll both get something from this." She got onto the bed and wrapped her arms around me. "Gods, you feel amazing." She moaned. 

I squirmed a bit in her grip, feeling uncomfortable.

"No, no, no, lovely. Stay." He murmured, almost purred.

But if I obeyed... I-I would give in. I couldn't... I couldn't.

Her lips met mine in a long, lingering kiss. During which, her hand went up my shirt and cupped my breast. "Mnnh..." She moaned, somehow managing to get even closer to me.

The part of me that had been trying to escape was trumped by my libido. She noticed when the chains around the posts of the bed slackened and my body arched up to her.

"So you like that?" She murmured. I couldn't stop the nod followed by a soft whimper. Her lips met mine again and I kissed her back earnestly, tasting as much of her as I could. She made a soft sound in her throat before breaking away to strip me slowly of every piece of clothing I had on.

"You'll be good?" She asked me, eying the shackles she had removed.

"I'll do whatever you ask." I answered.

Anything to have the heat, never the cold.

© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
Um... please go a little easy... seriously, this was written during a math class. I'm surprised it formed a complete story type thing...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ah, math class. I do a ton of writing there. Great place for the mind to wander!

I think this has some great potential, but I think the beginning needs to be expanded on more. Set the scene a little better. The "I wish my mind hadn't made that leap so quickly...so that obviously wasn't going to work" needs some work. Leap from what to what? Wanted to dwell on what before going there? It's a good base, but not very clear. I do think that you have potential as a writer, just do some adding onto this piece. I like the story line. Wanna tell us what happens next? ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

^.^ I love it so far. Great Write babe =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm sort of curious as to what kind of math class your in to make your mind come up with this! Love it though I think it's going to be a good story if you carry on with it ^_^. I am curious how everything came to happen but I do like your story, the only reason I went to school was to write only time I could focus. Keep up the amazing writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


that was really good! but i'd like a little more of the story so i have some perspective.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah, math class. I do a ton of writing there. Great place for the mind to wander!

I think this has some great potential, but I think the beginning needs to be expanded on more. Set the scene a little better. The "I wish my mind hadn't made that leap so quickly...so that obviously wasn't going to work" needs some work. Leap from what to what? Wanted to dwell on what before going there? It's a good base, but not very clear. I do think that you have potential as a writer, just do some adding onto this piece. I like the story line. Wanna tell us what happens next? ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol'ing that you wrote this in class :p

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 3, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2011
Tags: captured, shackles, heat, cold, fire, ice

Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Regrets Regrets

A Poem by GlamGirl