losing sight chapter car

losing sight chapter car

A Story by Jasmine
"

One of the chapter to losing sight.

"
As Layla picks pepper up to put him in his booster seat. Forest puts up a protest of the same reason he shouldn't have to still sit in a booster. Layla thinks to herself. "I swear to be just six, he acts likes he is 26. Or wants to be anyway." "Mommy I don't need to sit, in a booster seat I'm not a baby like pepper" said Forest crossing his arms. "I ams not a baby."" said pepper "Are too." Said forest.  Ready to argue the point. "OK you two, stop it NOW. Forest do you have to have a argument over everything. Now, Neither of you are baby's,  the seats are for protection." "Tolds you I wasin a baby , Forest." Pepper mocked sticking out his Tongue. "What did I just say Pepper, cut it off. Now Forest get it the car and buckle up. We are going to be late." Forest gives is favorite pissed look before sighing loudly. Forest climbs in to his booster seat. "I still don't think I should have to seat in one mommy." "Yes forest I know you stated that many times." Forest just pouts while looking in the other direction. Layla finishes bulking in Pepper. "To tight" Layla ask while tugging at the seat belt. "Ugh huh." Said pepper shaking his head from side to side. Layla shuts the car door, walks over to forest booster seat. "Let's check yours." "MOM! I gotts it." Forest hissed. Layla take a moment shocked at his tone "Forest vassili " Layla shouted irritated. "You will not talk to me in that tone understand me. Now let me check." Since his fathers death he has change, though the grief council and Dr.Lastman our pediatrics doctor said that this is all normal for what a young child lose a loved one. I just wish he would let me hold him or something to make him feel some better. Let the anger out, instead of not talking. Layla closed the car door and briskly made her way to the driver side when she remembered she forgot there lunch on the confer. Along side with her paperwork.

© 2016 Jasmine


Author's Note

Jasmine
Options, tip, thought are wanted..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 20, 2016
Last Updated on September 10, 2016
Tags: marriage, love, cheating, Divorce, heartbreak, child, book, artist, parents, pain, hurt, lies, husband, emotion, relationship, relatable

Author

Jasmine
Jasmine

near that place over there, NC



About
Well I'm fairly new to writing. But I have always loved art, of every type. Basically why I am here writing, just wanting to be heard. Now about me well I am, what am I? Who am I? The question we a.. more..

Writing