A interesting Halloween !

A interesting Halloween !

A Story by jennifer little
"

Basically its two people who here a strange violin sound coming from their basement and they went to go investigate

"
  
       It sounded like violin music and it was coming from the basement. We went to go investigate. We creeped across
the floor without making a sound. We tipped toed down the basement stairs. There were no lights on a all. We wondered why would someone play the violin in the dark. I grabbed my brothers arm. We creeped around. We didn't see anyone or anything down there. But we heard the music loud and clear. So we said, " Maybe we should turn the lights on! I said," mmmm might be a good idea. Then the music stopped. A voice spoke in a loud tone of a voice. 
"NO" Don't you dare turn on the lights. If you do i will have to turn you into toads. So we asked, Why can't we turn on the lights? Are you affriad of light?"   The Voice spoke in a stern voice, "NO" I"m not affraid of light. I just don't want you to see what i look like. I might frighten you. " We asked the strange voice a question again. We said," Why do you like playing the violin in the dark? And why are you in our basement? " "The voice spoke again," Because i am trapped here. I can not go any further. I can't leave this house. I'm being punished. I'm a slave to this basement and I'm in chains and cannot move. My only entertainment is this violin. I'm a warlock that is invisible to the human eye. I'm only allowed to show myself to whom come down in the basement on Halloween night. And they turn on the light. It only works from  8 pm to midnight. Then i'm back to being invisible.  Then we said," mmmmmm   Tonight is Halloween night. Can we please see you at eight . I got a plan it'll be fun." The warlock said," Well i guess. Since it's Halloween. I'll do it for you. But once it's midnight i want you to go to the grave yard find me a shinny pearl that lights up yellow. Then you have to go to  tombstone that is really big You will find a Blue crystal. Then hurry back before one Am. When you get back keep the lights off. Say majestic happiness, click them together Then I'll be set free and be able to go in peace. We agreed to do it. So we decided to put a sign up in our front yard ! The sign said," Come see our haunted basement. 25 cents a person or $1.00 for five people. They put up decorations all over the outside of the house , and the inside all the way to the basement, The haunted house sign also said Haunted basement starts at 8:20 to 11:35 Pm. 
    There were tons of people who came. They were so scared.  Some came running out in tears because they were so scared. Some came out really scared shaking. It was so funny , and so much fun. The clock struck 11:30 Pm. We were outta there. We ran to the grave yard. I found the yellow crystal my brother found the blue crystal. We hurried back to the house and we did it fast. We ran down the basement stairs. I had both crystals in my hand. The warlock said, " Oh thank you Oh thank you oh so very much. I smashed the crystals together and said majestic happiness." And "POW". The warlock was set free the chains were off.  The warlock said, " Oh thank you guys oh so very much for setting me free. Now i can go in peace back to my old world. OK thank you  thank you oh so much For your gratitude. I will give you three wishes for both of you. Three for your brother and three for you. We said," Oh cool how sweet." My first wish was that the warlock would come back every Halloween and do a haunted house of basement with us. My second with was to have lot's of friends. My third wish was to have lot's of money. The warlock said," OK your wishes have been granted." Then my brother said," OK my turn. My first wish is to have a huge house. My second wish is to have lot's and lot's of money. My third wish is to have all the food i ever wanted." The warlock said," OK Your wish is granted. But i have to go now. It's my time to go back to my people." We were oh so sad that he had to go but there's always next year to see him. This time we'll spend lot's of time with him and have lot's of fun. SO we said our good by's. Then poof he was gone and that was it.  

© 2014 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
let me know what you thought of my Halloween storie i know its short but its a short storie

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very cute and a refreshing respite from the ghoulies and ghosties and long leggedy beasties cavorting about the cafe right now. My gentle suggestion is - if you decide to revisit this one (I don't often revisit my own writes but it is good discipline to do so) I would check for pesky spelling errors (I have them in my work) and format the story - each line of dialogue as a new paragraph, that kind of thing. A good trick is to read the write out loud. That will help you as your different characters speak. All up to you - Sometimes I go back and edit - sometimes I don't. Peace! Thanks for sending this one my way.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Nice charming story. You balanced out an array of emotions.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I love stories, especially true ones

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 22, 2014
Last Updated on October 22, 2014

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..