Case file of Agent X

Case file of Agent X

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Case file of Agent X

Full name Unknown

Class infiltrator and spy

Rank director’s hand

Case file need-to-know

Species ULO-X

Born unknown

Grandparents none

Parents none

Rank Predator

Threat level mega-supremely classified


 

Agent X was found when she was two the order knew nothing about her. She was found in a government lab only known as lab 156788-NZA.  The lab was destroyed she was found standing in the ashes of what remained. She was locked in a suit made of an unknown leather-like material. She is technically not a female she is a shape and sex shifter. But she prefers being a female but she has been known to take the appearance of a male.

 

She was found in the 1960’S in a government lab with an unknown purpose. She says the lead doctors where German and made her. She says she was a bloodline of experiments and projects. She was made in the 1940’S.  We have not been able to remove the suit without her permission. Every time we attempted to forcefully remove it the remove was met with deadly force. 


She killed teams 12345XR, 123456XR, 1234567XR and1234567XZR.

She can take the appearance of anything she sees fit, even objects. The full assent of her power is unknown. We have one sample of her DNA it is the most complex strain of DNA that has ever been seen. We have not even mapped 000.1% of it. She can change at will and even voices. We had to stop testing on her because she killed half of her research teams. So she was moved into The Pen.

 

She was raised by the ULO in The Pen in till the 1990’S. When Sector XNZ-1 got a new director and the file was reviewed by the Director. He moved her to be trained for the War.  She was tasked with killing threats to the order during the Cold War. She was one of the most skilled marksmen and swordsmen that the order had ever seen. She was trained in all forms of combat and weaponry. She has a photographic memory and her testing puts her IQ in the range of 180 to 230.

 

She prefers to have black hair and green highlights and dark evergreen eyes and pale skin. She seems to be fearless and seems to not like either gender more than the other in a sexual sense.She has shown affection for Other ULO. She had a fondness for Dr.D.R.Blackwater and Agent Finnrick and Luna May.She had a lover that was a Vampire named Anya Visla. that was killed by Agent King who was killed by Agent X.She prefers the dark and can change the suit she wears at will.

 

OSN-X-1 is a suit made of an unknown Bio-organic material. It cannot be removed by force and seems to be nearly indestructible. It can be ripped through the use of extreme heat and presser. It self-heals and is linked to Agents X’s mind. It changes at her will and can change its color, texture, and everything about it. It is jet black when it’s not changed and seems to be seamless and does not have any buttons, zippers, ties, laces, or anything else. 


It is smooth and soft to the touch, is controls heat and cold. It regulates Agent X’s whole body and keeps her alive in any state she is in. It has been shown keeping her alive in the Arctic oceans. It kept her safe in lava for up to two hours before it started burning away.  It appears to be alive.

 

OSN-X-2 Is a knife that is made out of an unknown metal that was made by agent X when she was in the Pen. It seems to be ten times stronger than titanium and has an edge that goes down to one particle thick. It can cut throw nearly anything. It is a black metallic color and is one solid piece of what has been named X-458 ON the order parotic table. It has an unknown melting point and seems to be lighter than air. It seems to shudder at Agents X’s touch that may mean it is alive but further tests are required to test this.

 

There are other things that were have not been able to test before Agent X went rogue. See Case file of Thalia, Shadownight.

 

 

If you’re not from HQ and read the rest of this you will be terminated after reading. We are watching!

 

 

 

 

 

 





HQ has deemed it too high of a risk to go after Agent X with the rest of the orders knowledge. So they will have Team HQ-000x train then tested to hunt Agent X. 



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice character, I like Agent X.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

354 Views
1 Review
Added on November 21, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men