Case File of Luna Mane May

Case File of Luna Mane May

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Case file of Luna may

Casefile May, Luna

Full name Luna.Mane.May

Class: Tracker and Hunter

Rank 67

Casefile level 101 or higher

Species lycanthrope hybrid

species of the mixed DNAs is currently unknown closet listed Canis Dirus, Canis Armbrusteri, Canis Falconeri.

Born December 2, 1990

Grandparents Kane Wolf May and Martha Ann May on father side

Grandparents on mothers side Petronius Fenrir Lycan and Loon Chonsu Lycan

Parents Simon Gray May and Laya Thropa Lycant

Rank Lone Alfa

Threat level Slayer

 

Luna was born with lycanthropy and her ancestry can be traced back to Romulus and Remus the rest is unknown due to The Great Wolf Wars of Liptonhind.

 Where the city burned to the ground at the hands of the first Knights of the Daykin. Liptonhind was one of the last Nightkin strongholds to fall. The werewolves were first mentioned the year 60, But the Order knew about them since man started the war on Nightkin.


She joined the Order when the order imprisoned her father and killed her mother when she was six. She was trained to serve the Order to track and hunt down other ULO and ex-operatives. She is labeled as a ULO due to the fact that she is unlike any werewolf ever recorded. She does not fit the pattern shown by werewolves all over the world. Most werewolves can only change one time during the day and one at night sept during winter. They can change two or three times at night during the winter. 


Most werewolves have a wolf-like appearance in human form. Like thick hair, hair on knuckles of hands and feet, long sharp toenails, thick skin, guard hairs, long nails, sharp blunt canine teeth, large long tongue, clear invisible hair, thick bushy eyebrows, green, yellow, red, amber, orange, grey eyes, long teeth, long necks, wide-low noses, extra teeth, strong jawline, cheekbones, long hair, large hands and feet low-thin long ears that are slightly pointed, large amounts of muscle mass, and large amounts of hair where there is little or none on non-werewolves.

 

Luna Human form

She is different she has very little hair on her body, no sharp or long nails, silk-like hair, razor-sharp canines, lean fit, thin, can chance at will however many time she can handle, a long thin tongue, bright violate eyes, thin eyebrows, small hand and feet, soft skin, small pointed ears, small nose, pale skin, has wolf pupils an

extra vertebra. Height 5.7, weight 145

 

Luna in wolf form

She is a large wolf with white fur with a thick full mane and a spinal mane that runs down her back, Hind leg manes and a long flowing tail, thin, long, razor-sharp retractable claws, long fangs that protrude two inches out of her mouth, long thin mussel, silky soft fur, velvet skin, height 1 meter, length 1.5 meters, weight 145. Rest of research destroyed by Agent Finnrick on specimens physical form.


All the research was gathered by Agent Finnrick and Team 00125K9 AKA K9 101. The team went rogue Before Agent Finnrick. There where about are unknown.

Her birth falls on the year 1990s Lunar Perigee.

The way werewolves turn was lost when Finnrick destroyed the file.


All researchers could remember is that the transformation has to do with the comical in the human body being in extremely high amounts and genetics. Then some of the organs and bones are larger. That and the glands in the brain and bodies are different and there are a few organs only found in were-wolfs.

 

Request to catch another werewolf for study.

Requested by Dr, Mike .T. Day

Approved by the Director of Sector SMA12But proceed with extreme conation.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on November 21, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men