Dear William #1

Dear William #1

A Chapter by Valkyrie Warrior
"

Dear William

"

June 16th 1898

To my darling William

Oh my sweet, your words of sorrow are pains to my heart and you word of love, food for my soul. My darling my loneliness without you too cannot be expressed in words and life has lost it's shine. My mother is getting better and father is not yet back from Venezuela so I am all alone, save for Alfred. Anne visits me often and we talk of fall fashion, although my thoughts hardly stray from you. I wish you were here my love and I am so sorry that you are finding hard at the manor. Maybe you con convince your father to let you come back to the hall for holidays? I found you drawing very amusing and have in closed one of my own, although it is not as good as yours.

 

  

 

This is James in the garden, I drew it this afternoon well I wrote. My darling I wish you could come home to me, life just isn't the same without you.

Loving you, forever and always

Delilah   



© 2014 Valkyrie Warrior


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww.......it took me to a different world... :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
Still could feel the love witin it. It's still a really deep write. I am enjoying the read. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Thank you, and your welcome :)
Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

You're welcome! I'm going to read more now because I'm home from work.
Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

:)...................
Great journal entry, loved the characters view, hearing you're writing a letter everyday and after reading this one...looks like Im subscribing to you and waiting anxiously for the new letter. LOVE IT!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

WOW this is such an amazing response!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
you are very talented Lor, your clear and concise descriptions are beautiful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Very, very creative. Never seen this kind of idea on this website before. I love it!

This is too beautiful for words, Lorna.

As for the drawings, did you draw those yourself???

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Wow It's 11:01 pm here
Lola_Bee

9 Years Ago

and it 12.07 if the afternoon here :-)
Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Wow that is just toooooo weird!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 5, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014


Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing