Thanatophilia

Thanatophilia

A Story by Valkyrie Warrior
"

Inspired by The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey

"

James arrived at his apartment at 1:07 am, 2 minutes after curfew.


He stepped into the dark hall and locked the door behind him.


She was awake, he could smell her.


He creep down the hall, not switching on the light because he knew she liked the dark.


James could see a dim light shining from the door at the end of the hall.


His bedroom.


He walked to the bedroom doorway, lurking just out of the pool of light.


"James" came her husky, breathless voice, "I can smell you hiding there".


James entered the dimly light room, she was lying on his bed.


Her bones popped and crunched as she sat up, beckoning him to her with one fleshless finger.


James was by the bed in 2 strides.


Her hands clasped, bony and withered, on his hips and the remnants of her face came close to his.


James pressed his warm lips against her cold ones, her hair coming away in handfuls under his fingers.


He pulled back to inhale, yet she need no breath to recover.


Her breath smelt of rot and her eye watched him lazily as he sank on to the bed beside her.


"I love you" he whispered to her, "I will love you till I die"


She giggled and leaned over to kiss him, "I hope longer than that"

 

© 2016 Valkyrie Warrior


Author's Note

Valkyrie Warrior
Thanatophilia, or commonly known as Necrophilia, the attraction towards or sexual intercourse with corpse. Inspired by Stephanie Mabey's The Zombie Song

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very dark but in the sense of a dark romantic. Not something I'd expect to find but I'm glad I did!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Valkyrie Warrior

5 Years Ago

Aw thank you
Very original, lol. And I have been told some of my stuff is dark. People talk about unconditional love, I am not sure you can get much more unconditional than this. Wonderful imagination! I love it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Oh, thank you!!! That is very kind.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

426 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2016
Tags: thanatophilia, zombie

Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing