Phoenix

Phoenix

A Chapter by once upon a time

 

Once upon a time a little girl was born into a poor peasant family. No one knew about the little girl and no would care if they did. But the parents were happy. Little did they know that not far from their home, the king and queen were also having a child. Both children were born at the same time on the same day. The king’s child would soon be prince but Phoenix was destined to the life of a peasant. Her parents didn’t know the young prince existed, or that their daughter would meet him 15 years later. No one knew yet but soon the whole kingdom would rejoice for they now had a new prince, so now they had a reason to have a big celebration.

                In just a few years the king and queen would begin teaching prince lucas everything he needed to know about being king. He would know how to run the kingdom before he knew how to talk. He had no choice but who wouldn’t want to be king. For some people it would be a dream come true. Some people like phoenix. Then again she would do anything to be something more than just a peasant girl

                No one knew it but phoenix had been given a wonderful gift. At least most people would call it a gift. But phoenix would find out having that much power can be both a gift and a curse. For a while she will be safe because no one thought it was her that had been gifted.

                 Everyone had heard the prophecy that a child born on the 5th of May would be given the gift of magic. Everyone thought it be the prince after all he was born on the 5th and he was the only one who would have the need for power and was the only one who would know how to use it without making a huge mess.  But lucas wasn’t the only one born on the 5th of May.

                 But why would a gift like magic be given to a peasant girl who would have no use for the power It would give her. That is the question everyone would be asking the next day when they found out Phoenix had been gifted not lucas. In 15 years the only thing phoenix would be asking would be why hadn’t she known.



© 2012 once upon a time


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seems really neat! Great start, and I like the concept of the prophecy you have so far :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I've found myself curious when are you going to post the next one?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago















read more
once upon a time

11 Years Ago

No problem! glad you like it! :)
once upon a time

11 Years Ago

Second chapter is up!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012


Author

once upon a time
once upon a time

CO



About
I tend to be really quiet unless I'm around those who really know me. I spend most of my time on the computer and watching tv although I spend a lot of that computer time reading and writing. Even th.. more..

Writing