Your My Mary Jane

Your My Mary Jane

A Poem by babyblue
"

It's about when you fell in love,and how it feels kinda like your high,and your sortive addicted to the person you love.

"

Your My Mary Jane

By Ivonne Lizarraga

 

Just another ordinary day where everything,and every body is the same so ordinary,and dull.Everything feels different when I'm with you. Even if I'm just talking to you on the phone.

 

You open up my mind in so many ways,and brighten up my days,and nights.I'm so addicted to the way you make me feel inside so mellow,and joyful.It feels like I'm high 24/7 even just thinking about you. Your my Mary Jane.

 

I really love to get high,and watch the stars with you. when I'm with you i feel so careless,and free.That all my troubles just seem so far away.Even If I'm just talking to you on the phone all my problems just seem to disappear. everything just feels better when your around.Your my Mary Jane.

 

I really love it when you tell me that you love me. I love the way you say it like you mean it. Every time I hear those words from your lips.I feel as if i just took a hit from a joint.

 

I'm so addicted to your kisses that taste just like Mary Jane. Every time That I kiss you is like a puff of a joint. your kisses calm my nerves,and senses.While your touch takes me away to wonderland.I'm so addicted to th way you touch me,and kiss me.your my Mary Jane.

 

I'm so addicted to you. That i just can't Imagine life without you. without seeing your beautiful smile,or your beautiful green eyes that i got lost into,and remind me of Mary Jane,or without at least hearing your voice that soothes my mind especially when i hear you say those words that i love to hear.

 

I'm so addicted to the way you  make me feel so special by writing songs about me,and saying those words that i love to hear. your the lover i never had. your my Mary Jane. 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2009 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fix your spacing after ever comma and period in these lines (and capitalize your i's)---

Just another ordinary day where everything,and every body is the same so ordinary,and dull.Everything feels different when I'm with you. Even if I'm just talking to you on the phone.
You open up my mind in so many ways,and brighten up my days,and nights.I'm so addicted to the way you make me feel inside so mellow,and joyful.It feels like I'm high


I really love to get high,and watch the stars with you. when I'm with you i feel so careless,and free.That all my troubles just seem so far away.Even If I'm just talking to you

your around.Your my Mary Jane.

it. Every time I hear those words from your lips.I feel as if i just took a hit from a joint.

like a puff of a joint. your kisses calm my nerves,and senses.While your touch takes me away to wonderland.I'm so addicted to th way you touch me,and kiss me.your my Mary

I'm so addicted to you. That i just can't Imagine life without you. without seeing your beautiful smile,or your beautiful green eyes that i got lost into,and remind me of Mary Jane,or without at least hearing your voice that soothes my mind especially when i hear you say those words that i love to hear.
I'm so addicted to the way you make me feel so special by writing songs about me,and saying those words that i love to hear. your the lover i never had. your my Mary Jane.



Posted 14 Years Ago


how can you be an occasional smoker if you talk about loving it so much and being addicted?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good piece. A real joy to read. Good descriptive writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ian
It seems really addictive!
This is a wonderful piece!
You expressed very well the addiction to that person.
Great poem!

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
A sweet thought a contact high, nice write.
Jan/uisio


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you know theres a song out thats a little different then this piece of i think its by Saving Abel but im sure but one of the lines is "IM so addicted to all the things you do" I dont know it just reminded me of this piece......... anyway nice write

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'd say you're pretty head over heels for Mary Jane, whether that be a metaphor or not. If he's writing songs about you, it sounds like the adoration is mutual. I hope it lasts forever.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2008
Last Updated on March 10, 2009

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..