sweet sorrow

sweet sorrow

A Poem by babyblue

 

sweet sorrow

By Ivonne L.

 

I look up into the shadowy sky, will I see the clouds of green that kept me on all this time.  I'm wondering and thinking about tomorrow.

Oh sweet sorrow I'm wondering why you cry If there's really nothing to lose or nothing to win. It's all just a matter of time, and mind. There's really nothing to worry about, it's all just in the mind.

 

Oh sweet sorrow can you see that feeling like this is sucking up all your freedom. Just remember the true meaning of freedom, for that is the key to true freedom, and the answer to all your problems. Who knows maybe one day I'll come looking for you, and you'll be gone like the wind. You will then forget who I was, since you'll move on feeling so happy and free.

 

For thou sweet sorrow there’s just no telling if tomorrow you'll just be a thing of the past. Oh sweet sorrow you've caused me pain as well as yourself. Goodbye and we'll meet again someday.

Oh sweet sorrow there's just no use in talking to you. Apparently you just don't understand No matter how simply I put it to you in words. You just don't get it. There's just no way you'll ever understand.

© 2010 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

fix your spacing after every comma and period in these lines

time.as I'm wondering,and thinking about tomorrow.
oh sweet sorrow I'm wondering why you cry.If there's really nothing to lose,or nothing to win. It's all just a matter of time,and mind.There's really nothing to worry about,It's all


oh sweet sorrow can you see that feeling like this is sucking up all your freedom.Just

for that is the key to true freedom,and the answer to all your problems. and who know maybe one day I'll come looking for you,and you'll be gone like the wind.As you'll who I was.For you'll move on feeling so happy,and free.
For thou sweet sorrow just no telling If tomorrow you'll just be a thing of the past.Oh


oh sweet sorrow there's just no use in talking to you.For apparently you just don't understand.No mater how simply i put it to you.You just don't get it.There's just no way

Posted 14 Years Ago


this was a very sweet poem.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very deep piece loved the imagery you put into this very uplifting with touches of emotion mixed in... overall nice job on this and thanks for entering this in my contest...

Posted 14 Years Ago


very unique, I was amazed by this one! Sweet sorrow is such a good name for it too,

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

And sometimes that is the case. It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 20, 2008
Last Updated on May 1, 2010

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Wolf The Wolf

A Poem by Marlena