Attaining Happiness

Attaining Happiness

A Story by mr8perez
"

Aspiring speaker trying to help you grow.

"

Attaining Happiness


Life is about living happily without any bit of stress throughout it if  someone asked me, “What is life?” Some may argue, that is near impossible! Which they are correct, if it requires actions from someone else to lighten up your day or completely ruin it.

When your contentment is all about YOU, because it is YOU who has full power of the emotion; that is when you will realize that living life stress free is possible!


Start focusing on yourself, what makes YOU happy! Start doing what you enjoy the most without having to think if someone else will criticize or compliment. Sure, compliments come in a package full with positivity. Though, it is not necessary in order for you to feel accepted for what you enjoy doing. People will criticize regardless, good or bad. Nevertheless, if you are going to take action on what makes you happy, have in mind you are in this beautiful world to do whatever fills you with joy though, that DOES NOT give you any reason harming others!


Try to encourage everyone around you up with positive vibes, it does not mutilate spreading love and care. In fact, the action of spreading love will only grow joy within self. Make your so call “enemy” feel inspired, full with energy and love.  Spread so much love, that you become “LOVE” yourself!


It is much effortless having to point out someone’s perfections rather than their flaws. Flaws can destroy a person mentally and spiritually. DO NOT be the person to break it down to someone, they have to sit their and acknowledge their “flaws” daily. As said before, cheer them up! Flaws turn into perfections. Same works within, forget about your flaws! Flaws are minimal, it is just a reflection being produced by the laws we set ourselves to.

We are made to believe we shall be like this, we should be that etc etc.. That is a terrible act we call “Comparison”.

Comparison is a term that tends to target us mentally and spiritually. We are being compared daily.


Ex: “Such and such is this, doing that, becoming that, if you are not like him/her, you are not doing things right; if you are not in style, if you do not have this and that, you are worthless!”


It is time we stop comparing each other, we are not the same and never will be! There is no such thing as a “perfect style”, “perfect face”, “perfect car”, “perfect house” or perfect anything. We are born perfect, we embrace our perfection. You might be asking if I believe we are perfect? Of course! We are born perfect until we decided to invade someone else’s perfection in which we will never reach.

STOP trying to be like someone else. You are perfect yourself, why try and invade someone else’s perfection, you will only harm yourself. Be content with what is within, which truly matters most. That is the only way you will embrace perfection and contentment. Look no further, YOU ARE PERFECT!



If any help, questions, or business inquiries,  feel free to contact me. I will be more than glad to help.


Antonio D. Perez

[email protected]

© 2016 mr8perez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://www.booksie.com/users/tonyhelps-183800


Coming soon!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

490 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2016
Last Updated on July 22, 2016
Tags: Motivation, Grow, Love, Happiness, Perfect, Spiritual, Help

Author

mr8perez
mr8perez

CA



About
A starving for success male trying to reach full potential in any objective I am set to accomplish. Objectives that will be surpass with critical thinking, outstanding ideas, and positive energy. I a.. more..

Writing