Najwa Nadhir – Retail Companies and Store Managers

Najwa Nadhir – Retail Companies and Store Managers

A Story by Najwa Nadhir
"

Najwa Nadhir is the CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors located in Detroit, Michigan. She possesses a formidable track record developing commercial real estate properties in the United States over her more th

"

Najwa Nadhir is the CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors located in Detroit, Michigan. She possesses a formidable track record developing commercial real estate properties in the United States over her more than two-decade career. After a property’s remodeling or construction is complete, Najwa Nadhir works closely with retail companies and store managers to ensure the success of her leased-out businesses. Through her experience, she has come to understand the precise qualities required of both retail properties and store managers for a business to thrive and prosper.

In terms of developed properties, Najwa Nadhir stresses that location, merchandising and a reliable property manager are essential for a business to bud and flourish. “If you want strong visibility and marked sales, then you must provide your retail tenant with all the necessary tools (and more) to achieve success,” she says.

Location is the single most important factor because subpar positioning leads to decreased foot traffic, which then leads to fewer potential customers being aware that your business exists. The next most important factor is merchandising. Stock a robust and healthy inventory so there are never any shortages. Don’t neglect putting serious time and effort in the business’ aesthetic, too. Also, Najwa Nadhir suggests employing various themes and sales �" particularly around holidays �" to bring in more shoppers and thereby augment profits. The third most significant factor is hiring a talented and effective property manager. According to Najwa Nadhir, this person must understand the unique requirements of a premises and be eager to assist with upkeep and rent problems when necessary.

Not only is it essential to hire a competent property manager; it is also essential to hire an effective retail manager whom demonstrates excellent controls over the ins and outs of the business. Najwa Nadhir has found excellent communication skills must be an aspect of your retail manager’s personality and professional style to achieve success. They should be able to communicate responsibility to staff, customers and upper-management when need-be. It is important managers be concise, level-headed, truthful and charismatic.

Another aspect of a retail manager’s style must be dependability because businesses are truly only as good as their management teams. Problems quickly add up if the business’ senior crust can’t rely on retail managers, that’s why successful managers are never late and always have a plan of action. Finally, teamwork is fundamental. Your retail manager cannot be a narcissist and must trust the staff to complete the day’s tasks. Failing to understand the importance of uniting team members and focusing their work on relevant goals will lead to serious problems for store managers of retail locations.

For more information visit here - 

© 2016 Najwa Nadhir


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: Najwa Nadhir

Author

Najwa Nadhir
Najwa Nadhir

Bloomfield Hills



About
As CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors, Najwa Nadhir has purchased and developed an impressive array of retail properties since the group’s founding in the late 1980’s. For example, BOSC acquired .. more..

Writing