The Day When I saw her

The Day When I saw her

A Story by Silver Bullet

Lives up to her name humble,polite,not a luxurious girl.He saw her for the first time and he lost himself for a second and his eyes stopped flickering for a while until she moves out.He was longing for something all in his life but he was not aware of what he wants.That day when he saw her he felt like his lonely heart was filled by her.He was in ecstasy wondering what to do.Time stopped everything was blank around him except her face.He almost lost himself at the first sight.She left the place but he was still at the same place thinking whether to follow her around or just wait.The next day when he looked at her she looked even more beautiful,wearing a white dress like an angel.She is shy,innocent,simple yet beautiful.
They both work in the same company,he often sees her in cafeteria.
He lost concentration couldn't even play his favourite game properly.Unsure of his own feelings he was asking to himself Is it love? feeling confused he killed time doing something.He was not himself people starting asking about it but he said it was nothing.She looked very beautiful the other day where she wore a white dress.For him it looked like as if an angel walking from heaven.He was in pain but still he was happy.He admired her expressions ,the way she moves,the way she talks everything was expressive.The moment when he looked at her ,it's like he was seeing the whole world in her.One day he had a chance to walk with her yet he maintained distance and was looking at her while walking.For a moment he thought of talking to her but he hesitated alot and by the time he felt like saying "Hello" she disappeared.Looks like she went to her destined place.He has fallen in love but the poor guy didn't even realize how much he loved her.
Time to time she sees him as her eyes moves around.Every time when her eyes moves around he would be there looking at her.After few days she stopped looking at his side,he feared may be she found out that he was looking at her.From that day his eyes and her eyes didn't meet.He was happy before that though it's coincidence he could see her but now no more like that,he realized it.He desperately roamed all over the place and make himself a place where she could see him but no matter what he do her eyes stopped looking at his side.It's like she avoids him purposely.He was helpless for a moment and his heart was deep pain.He felt so bad that he couldn't sleep properly and when he close his eyes he remembers all those and it's very hectic situation for him.An ordinary boy who lacks in taking proper decision,strict parents,lived all his life without enjoying like the rest.A girl came he got what he longed for but ...
Is it Fate or the luck has worn out??
What will happen to him?
Will he try to talk to her?
Will he express his feelings?

To be Continued...


© 2013 Silver Bullet


Author's Note

Silver Bullet
If it is good then I will continue..Your thoughts are welcome always.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good job :) it has an interesting storyline :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's really good!You should continue.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silver Bullet

10 Years Ago

Thanks for your comment.Will continue it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 26, 2013

Author

Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

India



About
I like to be myself-passionate,funny,kind.I love to be in a virtual world where I can do anything I want.I am hardcore anime freak,gamer et., more..

Writing
Destiny Destiny

A Story by Silver Bullet