Thankful

Thankful

A Story by MandaBear
"

Some of the many things I am thankful for

"
 

1. Mom and dad - Without them I wouldn't have been born and not be able to put my sparkle on the world. I love them they mean the world to me.
2. My sister - I have someone to talk to and annoy all at the same time (in a loving way) I love her all the time and she can't do anything about it lol 
3. My aunts and uncles Spend time with them and make memories and play fun games. I love them always 
4. My Grandparents Without them my parents wouldn't have been born and our fun trips we have been on together and I love them so much.
5. My best friend Without her I wouldn't have any friends and we have been through so much together. Our trip we take are always a blast. We have memories we can share that are ours and we can talk about boys! I will always be there for her and I know she will be there for me. She is awesome!
6. My Dogs- They are the best. They are always there for me. Even when sometimes when I don't want to pet them they are always there. I love them all so much!
7. K-pop- K-pop gives me an outlet into a different world. I may not know what they are saying but music transcends all boundaries. Plus the boys are totally hot! 
8. Memories- For as long as I can remember I've had memories. Without them I would think life would be pretty boring. 
9. Poetry- Gives me somewhere I can put my thoughts down. Somewhere I can let out all the feelings I am having. Happy, sad, silly, angry whatever I am feeling I know I have somewhere to put them. Besides writing is fun. I have found more and more the longer I have been writing the more fun it has become to create new things. 
10. Christmas- My most favorite holiday. Not just because of the presents (even though they are a nice bonus) I like the smells and the songs and the tv of Christmas. Just the general Joy of the holiday. Christmas is a time to be happy for the things and people you have in your life. I love the lights they always bring out the cheer.
11. My Birthday- Well without it I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be able to give out my out special sparkle to the world. So thank you mom for pushing me out into the world.
12. History channel- I love History it's my favorite subject in the world. More so like ancient history. But the history channel has it all. I love watching the programs and learning all kinds of new things!
13. Family trips - We always have a good time. We bring back more than memories. We always have inside jokes and just generally a good time. So many more places to go!
14. The Library- One of our many adventures. It may be just to the library but an adventure none the less. I get to pick out books about so many different things. Learning more and more every time I go.
15. Earth- It's a place to live. LOL
16. My fan - I like the noise at night and the air.
17. My creativity - I wouldn't be totally boring without it and bored. I love to create things. Making stuff and being able to show it off and being able to say you made it is so much fun. 
18. South Korean Boys- Wow. I am not such why I live in the USA since all the boys are over there! Omg so hot!! So soooo sooo hot!!
19. Freedom- What I have of it is nice. I can basically do whatever I want
20. My Experiences- I have had so many and I like that. I like being able to share them and maybe helping someone on the way or at least giving them a laugh. It's all worth it. 
21. Johnny Depp - Well who else would I have to obsess over lol (Other than Kpop Boys)
22. Princess (My dog)- She was the best dog. I miss her lots. I am glad for the time that I got to spend with her before we had to put her down. She was one of the sweetest dogs you would ever met. I miss her everyday and thing of her all the time.
23. My other family - My other family is the best. We may not be related but I love them no matter what. They may drive me nuts but I wouldn't change a thing. Getting to know them has been an interesting experience. I don't ever want to lose that. 
24. Netflix - Gotta have something to watch at night time lol 

© 2015 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on November 4, 2015
Last Updated on November 4, 2015
Tags: thankful, poem, poetry