Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by The Fallen

Ash and I sat there talking for awhile. I asked him questions about the whole demon angel war, and things he knew about me from legend. He answered all of them seriously and thoroughly. Although he didn't know much about demons, he answered my questions the best he could. We didn't notice the time of day because the trees covered the sky, but Ash said it was probably late and we should head back, I agreed. Trust me this forest was so thick I forgot which way I came in from, everything looked the same. Ash decided to fly up to the top of the trees and look around, while I walked on foot.

 

I had a feeling that Ash was going to get lost and not know where he left me. I have been walking for merely 5 minutes but I didn't want to be alone in the dark foggy forest. It was like I was walking in a tunnel of fog and darkness. I was struck with worry when I thought about the Shades and if Ash didn't find me. Trembling from the cold and worry, I picked up my pace through the forest hoping I didn't get lost. Step by step I hoped I was getting closer to the end of the forest. Bushes rustled around me, and I could hear the faint sound of growling in the distance. I may be a demon but I didn't know a thing on how to protect my self if anything were to come at me. What worried me a little more was I hadn't heard Silas's voice in a few hours, I thought he would keep pestering me until I learned how to tell him where I was.

 

The growling got louder, and I could hear feet pounding against the ground. I had a feeling I was finally going to meet my haters, the Shades. I sprinted further into the tunnel of fog, hoping they would have trouble seeing me. I looked up towards the trees, hoping to see Ash come down and lead me out of this forest, but no sign of him anywhere. I sighed and tried to focus my thoughts on Silas: I'm in the forest, I'm lost and I believe there are Shades in here. I hoped that he could hear me and possibly come and show me the way out of here because Ash wasn't going to find me.  Finally you answer me! I've looked everywhere but there. Shade's prefer the darkness so you might be right about them being there. I'll get there as soon as I can Silas's voice vanished in my head, leaving me alone once again. Grunting and growling noises surrounded me, I felt blinded not knowing where they were exactly.

 

"Is that her?" A voice said harshly.

 

"She doesn't look like a demon." Another voice spoke up.

 

"She smells like one though." A different voice said. I looked around, my eyes met up with red glowing eyes. You know in Scooby-Doo where they are in the dark and their eyes are glowing and your kinda like how does that work? Well their eyes were glowing in the dark, and that's all I could see. I didn't have anywhere to go because they blocked off all ways of escaping. A guy with glowing red eyes, wearing all black, red hair and purplish pale skin,  stepped out from the shadows.

 

"Hello." He growled. I just stared at his eyes, and how un-natural they were to me was all that was on my mind. "You defiantly smell like the princess, but are you?" He asked. Again I just stared, no words came out of my mouth, my lips were pressed tightly together."Are you?" He asked again, I could tell he was getting impatient. I sucked in air and answered.

 

"I don't know am I?! I got no clue what's going on in my life let alone what you are. I mean are your eyes naturally like that or just in the dark it's abnormal and really creepy.. Not trying to be rude." The words just rolled out of my mouth without warning. The man thing looked at me shocked.

 

"Do you not know what we are!" He roared. I rolled my eyes, he was acting like a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum. I shook my head. "We are Shade's and you my dear must be the princess, or some other demon just 'hanging' out in the woods alone." He stepped closer, and walked around me examining my every move and feature."Very insecure, scared, worried, confused." He sniffed. I looked at him wishing I knew his feelings.

 

"H-how do you know that?" I asked.

 

"Just something we as Shade's know how to do. Ah wait a second I feel a tad rude I never introduced my self, my name is Sykho. Now follow me or we can make you come." He grinned, he had sharp teeth that looked like the end of a needle. I held back a scream. He signaled for me to follow him into the unknown. I stood there not moving a muscle. He stopped and snapped his fingers. Just like that two figures came out of the shadows, both taller and muscular then I was, and looking almost the same as the man who I was previously speaking with. They grabbed my arms and pushed me forward. I struggled trying to pull myself free of their grip, but not screaming because I knew it was worthless. Anger bubbled up inside of me, I felt like a volcano about to explode. I growled under my breath, suddenly the two men who were pushing me, released my arms and jumped back.

 

"What the hell!!!" The one screamed.

 

"AH S**T." The other yelled, flailing his arms in the air. Seiko spun around and stared at the two men blowing on their hands.

 

"What is going on!" He shouted, making his way over to us. I looked around, desperate for anyway to escape.

 

"This girls' skin is burning!" They both exchanged looks."She is one of the royals." They both said. Sykho looked at me, his eyes spoke unsaid words Finally we have found her. I had no clue why they were so against me. He smirked and moved his hands, forming a tiny bubble in his palms. I shook my head, what the hell was going on. He blew on the bubble sending it floating towards me, it expanded and formed itself around me.

 

"That should control her heat." Sykho said as he signaled the bubble to follow him.  I was floating in mid air, as the bubble shifted to move forward I fell on my butt. I pushed my black hair out of my face and sighed. Red eyes formed a glowing trail in the path that Seiko was taking. They watched me most of all. I gulped, I was shaking. I was terrified of what they might do to me, why they needed me of all demons in this world. I also wanted to know where the hell Ash and Silas were, I needed them more then ever now and they weren't around, but when I didn't need them they always showed up.

 

I didn't want to look up, I didn't want to know where I was going. All I knew was I was in a bubble and was floating in the forest to a destination Sykho chose. The bubble came to a halt, jerking me forward the bubble popped and I landed on my face in the dirt. I spat out grass and dirt and got up, scraping dirt off my elbow. I then looked up meeting Sykho's red eyes, I stumbled backward. I looked around trying to get my bearings on where I was exactly. I saw a cave opening, Seiko walked towards me grabbing my elbow leading me towards the cave. I looked around. Silas where are you! I sent my thought to Silas. I cooperated and walked along side Sykho.

 

"Would you like a explanation, my dear?" He asked. I hesitated to answer, afraid of what I would be told.

 

"Yeah." I murmured.

 

"You will marry me." He said abruptly. I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. I wasn't marrying anyone! "With you as my lovely wife I can destroy the ones who tossed me and my followers out." He took my hand and placed it against his cold, clammy lips."I found you, and now my dear you are mine." His eyes danced with passion. I yanked my hand away and glared at him. You are NOT marrying him! Just run! My inner voice spoke, I frantically looked around but as always I was surrounded by Shades.



© 2012 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts about where Ash went?
Thoughts about Sykho!
Likes dislikes predictions love hearin ur thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

kidnapping his bride to be and putting her into a bubble doesn't seem like the right way to propose... xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Holy marry him heck no what is wring with them they must have a serious mental case

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I will probally get to the second book by wensday that makes me curious
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Okay
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:D
Ash must have been caught or distracted. And I don't like Skyho at all! May Silas go and kill him.

I am hooked on this story. It's so good! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Posted 11 Years Ago


whoa...severely interesting.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Its really getting interesting.


Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh shoooooooooooot she's about to kick a*s right??? well i should continue reading to see hahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ahaa
Woah! Didn't see that coming! Where the heck was Ash when she needed him!?! lol Great chapter!!! Reading the next chapter! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

which is good cause you always want the reader to keep reading! A skill that I lack sometimes...lol
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Nahh Ur book is AWESMAZING and yes I said awes-mazing..
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol! :)
Bubble full of trouble more like it... seems everyone wants her for something an Silas and Ash never there when needed, grrrr!!! On to the next one :p

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Aha Ikr!
fine

Posted 11 Years Ago


Where are Silas & Ash! I'm really not trusting Silas at this point, he hadn't been around at all when she gets in trouble & where did Ash go? I liked the bubble... Very fun to imagine. Also during the conversation between she and Ash about angels and demons I think it would be nice to include a few things she learns to give that conversation some meaning.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Alright thnx

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

229 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2012
Last Updated on November 29, 2012


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen