Hateful eyes

Hateful eyes

A Poem by new worlds last thought
"

a thought of transformation of a person who is looked down on into a person with courage.

"

Glaring in the darkness, from the shadows that cannot be seen. The showing of anger and rage, of the jealous people who are watching.

The tingle in my back, that feels of stalking eyes. My eyes wander to meet the ones that look at me. From the corner of my eye, I see them come out.

Scared to turn my body to face them. I stand-alone unknowingly, waiting for the ineffability of the world, to turn to dust and fly in the wind.

While the eyes creep closer and the wind blows stronger. I am ready to face the eyes that come from the darkness, to stand against the fate of hiding and being afraid. I am finally able to move, to have power, to control the outcome of my final destiny, with no hateful eyes piercing down on me… I am strong…

© 2009 new worlds last thought


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The personal insight is amazing. The overcoming of fear, through ones own self is well seen through your words. You have a good talent for conveying your thoughts unto the page.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, I've impressed by this poem. To me it feels like an extended metaphor, although I'm not quite sure about that. I love the concept, and the ending. But above everything, I love the beginning line the most, that was very poetic and beautiful. Overall, excellent job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

new worlds last thought
new worlds last thought

Canada



About
i am just trying to find my way in this world. I feel like i'm just living life in fear. i have been able to over come small mounds of fear. even though this sounds like the basic teen story. i .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Sleepless