The Man Was Afraid

The Man Was Afraid

A Story by Rin
"

One of my first horror stories... I was about 14.

"

 

The man was afraid. His eyes widened at the sight of the red eyed, pointy teeth, cloaked figure, he shook as the cloaked figure approached him slowly. Breathing hard, the man stepped back and glanced at his sweaty palms. Suddenly, he heard a moan and then a demonic hand reached for him. His heart beat harder and faster every second the cloaked figure's hand neared his neck. The man suddenly cringed, hands overhead and eyes shut tight. Now able to touch him, the demonic hand slowly gripped over the man's neck. Then, he suddenly opened his eyes and swiftly twisted the arm of the cloaked figure. Screeching in agony, the cloaked figure backed away and the man turned around and sprinted far away. Suddenly, in the pitch black of night, the man screamed like a maniac, then only silence remained.

© 2008 Rin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good! I wished it was longer! I wanted to know more! You have a way with keeping the reader wanting more!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

Rin
Rin

About
I love to write just as much as I love to do visual arts. For a while I used to think I didn�t have a talent in writing, but after doing so many pieces I found out that I love to do it j.. more..

Writing
Time is Selfish Time is Selfish

A Poem by Rin


Burning Perfection Burning Perfection

A Story by Rin


Nothing Nothing

A Story by Rin